Roast Media Shakes Head, Part 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a game where Monty hit Birdbrain and he ran up to an umpire squealing "He hit me, he hit me!" That's how he earned the nickname "Squealer".
Yes, I think we're talking about the same incident. Monty had him by the scruff of the neck, and I thought that Chad snuck in the sneaky punch but Monty got the blame

That tossbag wannbe Journo Jack Hudson, who I believe has written articles for the club on their website, but is a strong follower of "119", has been revealed over on Twitter as the tossbag he is

He’s a hardcore Port fan, I know him.
He also works for the club (or did anyway).

What’s he said?

What's the deal wth all the blank posts?
Bigfooty and Twitter apparently aren't cooperating today. Weirdly enough you can see the Twitter links if you quote the 'blank' post and reply to it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bigfooty and Twitter apparently aren't cooperating today. Weirdly enough you can see the Twitter links if you quote the 'blank' post and reply to it.

Similar thing is happening with YouTube posts. Pretty much wiped out the music thread. Dylan8 is distraught at losing his magnum opus.

Ok, so it works if you go to "Insert Media" and paste the link into that. Looks like the function of just pasting the link no longer embeds in the post.

Chief I'm sure this is this on your radar but just in case it's not...

Similar thing is happening with YouTube posts. Pretty much wiped out the music thread. Dylan8 is distraught at losing his magnum opus.
Your method of pasting in the title and artist is looking genius

Real talk I never would have met a couple of the realest dudes if that thread didn't exist...

Real talk I never would have met a couple of the realest dudes if that thread didn't exist...

It's been the only thing that's kept me here in recent times.

I started doing that because Dingle kept having a dig about me repeating things so I needed a way of seeing what I'd posted in a search results page.

Ok, so it works if you go to "Insert Media" and paste the link into that. Looks like the function of just pasting the link no longer embeds in the post.

Chief I'm sure this is this on your radar but just in case it's not...
Thanks, yes we're dealing with that issue. Thought it was fixed but no. Should be soon.

Is he the douchey, chubby, never had a chick, tries too hard, lol inetrwebz meme ha ha ha ha millenial doufus he comes across as?

He's a liniment sniffer who got hooked on the sweet inner access he got and it went to his head.
Treating unpaid volunteers like minions of his media "empire" is totally on brand with him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back