MCDFNL 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Dunolly had a win. I actually went down and had a look, apparently missing 7-8 and had a good win. They looked very good in patches but also very young. 2 coaches also seen very young. Interesting to see.
I’d say rams would be a middle tier in the league. Maybe Avoca or Navarre from last year.
Standouts should caught your eye?

Someone close to me has let me know the Brook are looking the goods again. Could they challenge once again?
They are always thereabouts. Will be around the mark again. Both Navarre and Maldon will both be very strong too along with the perennial strong clubs like Natte and Harcourt. Some clubs already in a world of pain post COVID.

They are always thereabouts. Will be around the mark again. Both Navarre and Maldon will both be very strong too along with the perennial strong clubs like Natte and Harcourt. Some clubs already in a world of pain post COVID.
Yep i have those 5 as well as lexton as my top 6, don’t see anyone else getting near them.

So is it a case of 6 good teams and when they play each other it’s good games and they flog everyone else or can some of the lower teams challenge on their day?
How’s natte looking with all their new players in the clearances?

See Creek have cancelled a practice match this weekend. Must be some concerns over them getting back on the park.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just read the weekly times. Interesting selections for top teams. Do we agree natte are faves for the flag? Who is Ben brewster from natte? Never heard of him?

Round one finally here officially this week. What are everyone’s tips?
Are we surprised by either of the early matches results?
Bring on the footy again

Round one finally here officially this week. What are everyone’s tips?
Are we surprised by either of the early matches results?
Bring on the footy again
Going to be heavily one sided like most weeks. Court & the Bombers to win by a lot- Only close game would be hoppers vs Nb- interesting to see results come Saturday.

Any upsets on the cards?