MRP / Trib. Maynard dangerous tackle on Owies?

Remove this Banner Ad

Mister Dog

Senior List
Aug 11, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Mixed comments in the media.

Like Hodge, “nothing to answer”

Phil David “should be a fine, needed to get under him more to hold him up

Barass served a week for less, it will be looked at I reckon, AFL have no clue on what is/isn't and are making it up on the run.

I think the worse incident of the night was Schultz on Acres wont get a suspension because the AFL doesn't recognise the act. But my god throwing a shot at a guy behind there back ugly look

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Owies should be fined for putting himself in danger to milk a free kick at the expense of Maynard. Clearly threw his weight toward the ground leading with his head.
Players create the dangerous tackle to milk a kick, just like ducking for high contacts

Owies had the stiff leg going which means he was trying to stop falling to the ground but Maynards tackle momentum and Owies not being strong enough in the leg took them both over the falls

Higgins 3 weeks .... with Allir contributing to the outcome by trying to kick ball in the tackle

Maynard zero ... again ... lucky Owies wasn't concussed

Owies arms were pinned ... Allir had an arm free

Rules for some ... rules for others

Owies had the stiff leg going which means he was trying to stop falling to the ground but Maynards tackle momentum and Owies not being strong enough in the leg took them both over the falls

Higgins 3 weeks .... with Allir contributing to the outcome by trying to kick ball in the tackle

Maynard zero ... again ... lucky Owies wasn't concussed

Owies arms were pinned ... Allir had an arm free

Rules for some ... rules for others
I call them koalas matrix
Protected species!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back