Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

How can you not love Amad? The boy single handedly killed Klopp's fairytale farewell season.

Garnacho should start at LW over Rashford and Amad should start over Antony at RW in the cup final. Hopefully, both Rashford and Antony are gone in the summer.

They only cost £82 million combined. They only cost £82 million combined. They only cost £82 million combined.

That’s my mindset.

No comments this morning, everyone must be so excited about the win!:D
Most are done with the season.

Even though we're in the FA cup final against man city most if not all on here are accepting defeat including myself.

The summer transfer window will be interesting.

How can you not love Amad? The boy single handedly killed Klopp's fairytale farewell season.

Garnacho should start at LW over Rashford and Amad should start over Antony at RW in the cup final. Hopefully, both Rashford and Antony are gone in the summer.
To be totally honest Antony was an ETH buy as long as ETH is here so will Antony.

Let's be honest who is buying Antony for more than 20 mil and who wants him on their team?

Most are done with the season.

Even though we're in the FA cup final against man city most if not all on here are accepting defeat including myself.

The summer transfer window will be interesting.

Yeah this season has been mentally exhausting and I’ve checked out a while ago.

Hojlund finishes with 16 goals for the season. Not a bad 1st season at all.

Yep in a season where he was often ignored or simply not played. We have a genuine striker.

Yep in a season where he was often ignored or simply not played. We have a genuine striker.

This summer window I am hoping will be a genuine rebuild. **** off 5 or 6 first team players and bring in 5 or 6 young players. Do something positive in January and then do the same as this summer next summer. Three or four transfer windows is hopefully what we need to contend for league titles again.

I would say not possible with Glazers but Ineos with Barreda, Wilcox, Ashworth, Brailsford etc gives me hope we are about to see real change.

This summer window I am hoping will be a genuine rebuild. heck off 5 or 6 first team players and bring in 5 or 6 young players. Do something positive in January and then do the same as this summer next summer. Three or four transfer windows is hopefully what we need to contend for league titles again.

I would say not possible with Glazers but Ineos with Barreda, Wilcox, Ashworth, Brailsford etc gives me hope we are about to see real change.
Articles in the press are suggesting everyone bar Mainoo, Garnacho, and Hojlund are tradeable. Seems consistent so assume it's being leaked by the club. I think this is an excellent start.

Obviously you can't sell 15 players in one window, but at least being prepared to move players on is a step in the right direction.

I'm expecting Varane, Greenwood, Sancho, Alvaro Fernandez, one of Maguire/Lindelof, Erikson, Casemiro, DvB and Martial to leave.

And possibly Hannibal, and Pellestri stay out on loan. Not all need replacing but we probably need to 5 first team ready players and 2-5 prospects in.

Not to mention getting a new manager in.

It's going to be a busy summer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unless we get pantsed like 8 nil in the Cup Final I dont see ETH going.

If ETH is staying then they'll need to extend him, we can't go into next season with a manager with only a year left on his deal if we're working on the 3 year plan. Extend two more years or bring in a new manager on 3 years.

Caught the highlights, first 5-6 chances shown were all Brighton looked like we should’ve been down 5-0 lol.

Thank **** the season is over, a season from hell tbh, let’s hope we keep the score line respectable in the cup final next weekend.

City 4-peating and no one giving a shit 😂

Articles in the press are suggesting everyone bar Mainoo, Garnacho, and Hojlund are tradeable. Seems consistent so assume it's being leaked by the club. I think this is an excellent start.

Obviously you can't sell 15 players in one window, but at least being prepared to move players on is a step in the right direction.

I'm expecting Varane, Greenwood, Sancho, Alvaro Fernandez, one of Maguire/Lindelof, Erikson, Casemiro, DvB and Martial to leave.

And possibly Hannibal, and Pellestri stay out on loan. Not all need replacing but we probably need to 5 first team ready players and 2-5 prospects in.

Not to mention getting a new manager in.

It's going to be a busy summer.

I hope as many players as possible leave/are sold. Big problem is that we had absolute morons running the show for so long. So unless the club eats a **** tonne of wages or they let some players leave for free if the next victims take on certain players full wage, some of the unwanted players will stay.

I hope as many players as possible leave/are sold. Big problem is that we had absolute morons running the show for so long. So unless the club eats a heck tonne of wages or they let some players leave for free if the next victims take on certain players full wage, some of the unwanted players will stay.
Yeah it will depend on the players I guess. Varane and martial are OOC. Erickson I doubt United ask for a fee if he waives the last year of his salary. DvB will probably take a wage cut to leave, but we won't get much for him. Casemiro will probably get the same salary in Saudi. Sancho who knows, he may have burnt his bridges at United so they play hard ball over his salary. Greenwood isn't on that much and is the best chance for a decent fee.

I didn't even mention Antony and Rashford above, I'd personally love to never see either again in a United shirt.

Be interesting to see out line up against City. Does he stick with what is doing ok the last couple games?? or change it around.
I could see Rashford being the type to crack the shits if he doesn't start.

Be interesting to see out line up against City. Does he stick with what is doing ok the last couple games?? or change it around.
Sell.

If he goes into the cup final with McTominay as the striker the game is already over and he can pack his bag.

Just saw Klopp's antics. What an attention seeking clown.

We had the greatest manager of all time win the league in his last season, deliver a professional speech and quietly disappear into the background, while this clown who achieves a laughable Mickey Mouse cup in his last season acts like he is the king of the world.

Good riddance to the massive dickhead.

Just saw Klopp's antics. What an attention seeking clown.

We had the greatest manager of all time win the league in his last season, deliver a professional speech and quietly disappear into the background, while this clown who achieves a laughable Mickey Mouse cup in his last season acts like he is the king of the world.

Good riddance to the massive dickhead.

“I see a squad full of youth”. Cameras go straight to Salah. 😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Back