Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, it’s got to the stage where I’m more likely to wake up in the morning and see Margot Robbie lying next to me than the Glazers selling this club tomorrow.
I've got my fingers crossed for you. How about Margot tomorrow and United sold the day after? :moustache:

Yeah, it’s got to the stage where I’m more likely to wake up in the morning and see Margot Robbie lying next to me than the Glazers selling this club tomorrow.
I'd be hoping she taps into her Harley side.

I've got my fingers crossed for you. How about Margot tomorrow and United sold the day after? :moustache:
The glazers can stay forever if i wake up with Margot.

We are just as likely be officially sold in January as we are tomorrow. That is how confident I am that we won’t be sold tomorrow.

Wall street isn't open on a public holiday so, yeah, nothing is going down tomorrow (UnitedWarrior93 to have happy dreams tonight). Though, we have the rest of the week to welcome our new Qatari overlords. 🤓

Last edited:
Intersting talk that the links to Onana are being pushed by Italian media because Inter are ****ed financially, I hope he moves to Saudi Arabia where he is also linked and we grab Costa

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back