Malaysian Airlines flight MH-17 shot down 295 dead.

Remove this Banner Ad

That's not great evidence at all, these witnesses have heard all about a missile on TV so they themselves believe they have seen one which in fact was the burning aircraft in a short climb.

Most telling for me is the audio from ATC on the night of the crash - none of the pilots describe seeing a missile and many witnessed the demise of the aircraft.
Watch all of them. There is proof of a missile strike and a cover up.
I am not going to comment any more on this, unless it is in another appropriate thread and/or forum.

Watch all of them. There is proof of a missile strike and a cover up.
I am not going to comment any more on this, unless it is in another appropriate thread and/or forum.

I've watched all of them and find no evidence of a missile. Furthermore there was no actual physical evidence of a missile discovered on the wreckage retrieved.

He believed the ridoculous MH17 fighter jet shootdown nonsense. A theory even his beloved Russian comrades have long since abandoned lol

it was pretty funny seeing the usual suspects swallow the kremlin's propaganda without even bothering to chew :D little graham in particular was hilarious.

The Russians released a report suggesting the high energy objects were most likely from cannon fire. The only evidence our side can come up with is, the Russians are lying. There was radar of a military jet in the vicinity, first it was denied. When that was no longer possible, western press say it was of a variety that can't fly high enough.That has been debunked.

Everything the west say is hear say, innuendo ect.The west have no evidence whatsoever. The west signed an agreement not to release details of the final report, when it becomes available in a few years time.

Apprantly air to air missile struck right side of cockpit, just above pilot from head on.

Did you notice they made no attempts to forensically examine the puncture marks. That evidence is damning. Shrapnel from a metal based Russian Buk is very different to shavings left from cannon fire from a jet and very different again from the porcelain shrapnel Ukrainian buks use.

Its the smoking gun. Western press will never release the findings as a result of suppression agreement signed.

What is of interest is the Russians believe they have radar of the jet allegedly responsible getting behind the stricken airliner after the cockpit was allegedly neutralized by cannon fire, firing a rocket in the rear so it falls out the sky and breaks up. Making it harder to determine what happened.

A letter sent by a prominent Dutch Professor to Russian president Vladimir Putin has attracted much media attention in Europe. The letter was written by Professor Cees Hamelink and signed by dozens of Dutch intellectuals and professors.

Please accept our apologies on behalf of a great many people here in the Netherlands for our Government and our Media. The facts concerning MH17 are twisted to defame you and your country.

We are powerless onlookers, as we witness how the Western Nations, led by the United States, accuse Russia of crimes they commit themselves more than anybody else. We reject the double standards that are used for Russia and the West. In our societies, sufficient evidence is required for a conviction. The way you and your Nation are convicted for 'crimes' without evidence, is ruthless and despicable.

We, awake citizens of the West, who see the lies and machinations of our Governments, wish to offer you our apologies for what is done in our name.
It’s unfortunately true, that our media have lost all independence and are just mouthpieces for the Powers that Be. Because of this, Western people tend to have a warped view of reality and are unable to hold their politicians to account.

the whole letter is well worth the read.

there is so much more gold (which thankfully doesn't hinge upon his inability to use bold properly).

it was pretty funny seeing the usual suspects swallow the kremlin's propaganda without even bothering to chew :D little graham in particular was hilarious.

there is so much more gold (which thankfully doesn't hinge upon his inability to use bold properly).
What did the final report say LLHFC? I am pretty sure that they couldn't prove that Russia was responsible. Just an accusation that they were.

Nah. I believed the Ukranian fighter jets were using it as cover by flying near it.

Except your comrades released so called "radar evidence" on the same day that the criminal report which was released stated "there were no objects near MH17".

Not to mention the fact that SU 24 fighter jets are substanially slower than a 777. The whole Fighter jet nonsense was an embarrassment to the Russian MOD and you know it.

What did the final report say LLHFC?

It said that MH17 was brought down by a SAM from a BUK launcher which was fired from a region controlled by pro-russian separatists.

I am pretty sure that they couldn't prove that Russia was responsible. Just an accusation that they were.

see, thing is i don't hold russia (ultimately) responsible. i really DGAF about demonising russia.

as far as BF goes, i have always been more concerned with pointing out the dumb-as-**** nonsense the usual suspects have been willing to accept without any conscious reflection. LG in particular was pushing the ridiculous "ground cannon fire" angle because his lack of experience/education (and chronic case of confirmation bias) led him to take the preliminary report totally out of context.

what i find most annoying in these "debates", is none of you fruitloops ever come back to own your mistakes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It said that MH17 was brought down by a SAM from a BUK launcher which was fired from a region controlled by pro-russian separatists.

see, thing is i don't hold russia (ultimately) responsible. i really DGAF about demonising russia.

as far as BF goes, i have always been more concerned with pointing out the dumb-as-**** nonsense the usual suspects have been willing to accept without any conscious reflection. LG in particular was pushing the ridiculous "ground cannon fire" angle because his lack of experience/education (and chronic case of confirmation bias) led him to take the preliminary report totally out of context.

what i find most annoying in these "debates", is none of you fruitloops ever come back to own your mistakes.
You back on the scotch again? You can't prove anything you say. You're using material published by known corrupt organizations. You're using that propaganda to then attack other posters.

You need help. You really have something wrong with you wasting your time on an internet forum behaving like a child that his picked on by is sister.

You back on the scotch again? You can't prove anything you say. You're using material published by known corrupt organizations. You're using that propaganda to then attack other posters.

You need help. You really have something wrong with you wasting your time on an internet forum behaving like a child that his picked on by is sister.

Hows your fighter attack jet theory going for you? Do you feel betrayed that even your Russian comrades have dismissed it ? I mean who could doubt the fantastic evidence of some witnesses on the ground who apparently "spotted" a fighter jet at 11km altitude through cloud cover.

I'll be waiting for your standard volley of abuse in reply.

it's like i'm a seer or something :D

what's particularly funny here is how preliminary investigative findings supposedly supported your adolescent fantasy re cannon fire, but now that the investigation has concluded those same sources become "known corrupt organisations" because you didn't like their findings.

we're almost in 2017 but your tiny mind is holding onto nonsense that only idiots were believing in 2014. it's like your brain is a time capsule for stupid :D

Hows your fighter attack jet theory going for you? Do you feel betrayed that even your Russian comrades have dismissed it ? I mean who could doubt the fantastic evidence of some witnesses on the ground who apparently "spotted" a fighter jet at 11km altitude through cloud cover.

I'll be waiting for your standard volley of abuse in reply.

You silly boy.

This american presidential election its all come out in the open the western media are guns for hire. You can't trust anything they say, thier first loyalty is ratings, then their advertisers/shareholders and then you.

Me, you, everybody has NFI what happened. What we do know is the western media have been involved in countless staged events.

You look really silly.

Not to mention the fact that SU 24 fighter jets are substanially slower than a 777. The whole Fighter jet nonsense was an embarrassment to the Russian MOD and you know it.
Huh? Air superiority fighters like the Su-24, Su-27, MiG-29 are way faster than a passenger jet o_O

You silly boy.

This american presidential election its all come out in the open the western media are guns for hire. You can't trust anything they say, thier first loyalty is ratings, then their advertisers/shareholders and then you.

Me, you, everybody has NFI what happened. What we do know is the western media have been involved in countless staged events.

You look really silly.

Relating the American presidential race to MH17. We've seen it all now lol.

3 Russians, one Ukranian charge in MH17 criminal investigation:

Court case in Mar 2020, Netherlands. International arrest warrant for all 4 suspects.

Lets hope Russia helps with handing over the suspects.

3 Russians, one Ukranian charge in MH17 criminal investigation:

Court case in Mar 2020, Netherlands. International arrest warrant for all 4 suspects.

Lets hope Russia helps with handing over the suspects.
Good luck with that.

Why would Russia hand over anyone?
they wern't even allowed in on the Investigation.

I got suspended for a week or two, fair enough i guess, for posting pics of the eastern Ukrainian women and children, killed by the bombing raids on public spaces in Donetsk that precipitated this incident. Thats the context for this.
Shooting down this plane ended ukraines slaughter of civilians through air campaign. Maybe this was the desired effect by whoever gave the order on the russian side, if someone really ordered it. It certainly attracted attention.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back