Speculation Logan McDonald

Remove this Banner Ad

I never argued Dawson or Nank. The other 3 were very obviously not that highly valued by your coaches (relative to their abilities) when they were there.

And I don't want Logan anyway.
Mitchell played every game he was available for in his last two years at the club, getting similar ToG and CBAs as Parker and Hannebery, and slightly less than Kennedy. Safe to say he was pretty well valued.

Literally all those players had contracts in front of them bar Hewett.

Mitchell wasting away in the NEAFL, Jesus Christ. 🙄
I mean, I literally said except his last 2 years and then you made a post saying he played in his last 2 years lol

You did have 5 or so mids ahead of him too but ye u can include him I guess, seeing as he cracked the team final 2 years, reckon you didn't value him anywhere near other teams simply because he was like 5th in line

Sure those players had contracts but they weren't must keeps for you barring like 3 of em

I stand by my revised statement

I mean, I literally said except his last 2 years and then you made a post saying he played in his last 2 years lol
He was injured for the majority of his first few years in Sydney. He was injured almost all of 2012, he injured his ankle in 2013, then played the first few games of 2014 before he injured his ankle again.
You did have 5 or so mids ahead of him too but ye u can include him I guess, seeing as he cracked the team final 2 years, reckon you didn't value him anywhere near other teams simply because he was like 5th in line
He was only behind Kennedy, Parker, and Hannebery for ToG and Centre bounces attended.
Sure those players had contracts but they weren't must keeps for you barring like 3 of em

I stand by my revised statement
So we're moving from 'want to keep' to 'must haves'?

He was injured for the majority of his first few years in Sydney. He was injured almost all of 2012, he injured his ankle in 2013, then played the first few games of 2014 before he injured his ankle again.

He was only behind Kennedy, Parker, and Hannebery for ToG and Centre bounces attended.

So we're moving from 'want to keep' to 'must haves'?
I had already amended my statement to want to keep

That's similar enough to must haves, if you want to view it different then fine

I stand by my statement

It puts Fremantle in a vastly different position than six months ago when the Dockers were preparing to make a play for McDonald. And while the 22-year-old is yet to officially put pen to paper, Fremantle list manager David Walls conceded that McDonald is unlikely to leave the Swans.

The Dockers don’t expect the WA product to be available.

“(There’s) not an expectation that he’ll be available,” Walls told CODE Sports. “We’re unsure.

“We track most players in the comp but obviously put an emphasis on West Australians.

“I don’t think he’s made a decision yet but I’m unaware and don’t have any expectations that he would request a trade.”

Wrap this thread up, Swans don't lose many that they want to keep.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back