Unsolved Lisa Govan(missing) documentary in the making - WA

Remove this Banner Ad

December 2000: Two anonymous callers phone Crime Stoppers with specific information about Lisa’s disappearance. Police and Lisa’s family plead for the callers to phone again. One of them does, but the information they gave couldn’t be verified
http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/wes...y/news-story/5c3654df079a092ed9f3a29960b8844e

WA Police have raided two properties with links to an outlaw motorcycle gang in relation to a cold case murder investigation, after receiving "very credible information" regarding the disappearance of a Goldfields woman.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-10-31/bikie-raids-over-lisa-govan-cold-case-disappearance/9104212

Two Fitty K

A couple of contacts told me last week the bikies weren't overjoyed about the raids at their properties.

Heaven help whoever brought them the heat.

They don't like murderers of innocent women either.

Last edited:
Not sure Cutler family from Kalgoorlie. No doubt we will hear more background information regarding Govan and Cutler later of which we know little now, except Julies father lives in Kalgoorlie.
This whole dark tournament that seems to be going.

Miss Govan was a lab coat at the local ferris factory, that was last seen at the Foundry Hotel where a Mr Smith, co owner of the Foundry Hotel was charged with drug charges some time later.

Not implying this is associated. But here's some fleur de lis tin foil hat for ya. Copy that red leader! Out!

habitational name from Govan near Glasgow, first recorded c.1134 as Guven, possibly meaning ‘place of the smith’, although more recently a Cumbric word gir ‘hill’ has been suggested. from a reduced Anglicized form of Gaelic Mac a’Ghobhainn ‘son of the smith’, from gobha ‘smith’.
https://www.ancestry.com.au/name-origin?surname=govan

Smith, English: occupational name for a worker in metal, from Middle English smith (Old English smið, probably a derivative of smitan ‘to strike, hammer’). Metal-working was one of the earliest occupations
https://www.ancestry.com.au/name-origin?surname=smith

foundry
ˈfaʊndri/
noun
noun: foundry; plural noun: foundries
  1. a workshop or factory for casting metal.
Kalgoorlie, part of the City of Kalgoorlie-Boulder, is a city in the Goldfields-Esperance region of Western Australia, Australia, located 595 kilometres (370 mi) east-northeast of Perth at the end of the Great Eastern Highway.

BIKIES could be compelled to give evidence at a planned coronial inquest into the 18-year-old murder mystery of Lisa Govan, who vanished after last being seen outside the Club Deroes headquarters in Kalgoorlie.
https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/wa...isa-govan-ng-7380479609ac263a795be63e88044966

Kind regards,
Mr Tinfoil Whacko Kooky

Last edited:

Bikies are just going to love that. Wonder if they read BigFooty? :eek: I just carry out orders.

So has Wark business association with particular trust funds down digger town?

Bet ya their lawyers check out Bigfooty. That'll mess with the code of silence, but a couple will be right at home in prison administration for a while.

Which chapter paid a visit to the citrus peeling Silver Fox down at Broad Arrow? Made some passing comments his daughter behind the bar?
*Nup, different trust fund

Last edited:
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-01-30/police-have-new-leads-in-lisa-govan-investigation/9374650
Police are back in Kal retracing the steps of Lisa Govan last seen outside the Foundry Hotel bottle shop in Boulder Road on October 8, 1999.

They have received hundreds of phone calls delivering new leads since they increased the reward from 50 to 250K.

The ABC was today taken to four different locations by police, including the Foundry Hotel and addresses on Tupper and Hamilton streets and Speculation Road, which are part of the investigation. Police would not reveal the significance of the locations.

Detective would not be drawn on whether police had found any evidence during last October's raids.

"I am not in a position to comment on forensic testing at this time," Detective Sergeant Atkinson said.

They've had Wark's trial, Finn inquiry (if it gets started) and the arrest of the Claremont serial killer.

Also the documentary with the investigator and physic on Lisa Govan might have bought in the fresh information?

Have I just made a Freudian slip? I meant psychic not physic.

Lisa's documentary team here; yes, we did give the police credible information and it would appear that brand protection is important to them ... they don't like looking bad
Good to hear from you Claudia. I was wondering what happened to the screening of your documentary, which was postponed from last October.

Can you expand on what was in the documentary and why it still hasn't aired on you tube as I believe was first stated?

Also can you elaborate on the Foundry Hotel and addresses on Tupper and Hamilton streets and Speculation Road addresses that media reported they were taken to on Tuesday? Were any of these addresses in your documentary?

The documentary set out to be an awareness raising doco of Lisa's disappearance but witnesses came to us, and it developed into being something very significant. We gave the police our report in mid December. As we are protecting our witnesses, we are waiting a little longer before making release decisions regarding the documentary. However, on another point, you might like to ask why 100s of people have come forward since the reward has been increased? At the same time, let us make the number 1000s or even 1 000 000s of people. Please note that all witnesses who we have spoken to have not come forward because the reward money. It would seem that NO reward money has ever been paid in WA. It would also appear that the police are discrediting us and are naming me as a 'medium' without highlighting my formal qualifications as a researcher. Yes, I am a medium but our report is based on facts and evidence.

The documentary set out to be an awareness raising doco of Lisa's disappearance but witnesses came to us, and it developed into being something very significant. We gave the police our report in mid December. As we are protecting our witnesses, we are waiting a little longer before making release decisions regarding the documentary. However, on another point, you might like to ask why 100s of people have come forward since the reward has been increased? At the same time, let us make the number 1000s or even 1 000 000s of people. Please note that all witnesses who we have spoken to have not come forward because the reward money. It would seem that NO reward money has ever been paid in WA. It would also appear that the police are discrediting us and are naming me as a 'medium' without highlighting my formal qualifications as a researcher. Yes, I am a medium but our report is based on facts and evidence.
Btw; those streets are not in our documentary.

Was it possible that Wark had stopped off and was in Kalgoorlie on his way to Queensland?

Can you give us an indication of what you think happened to Lisa?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lisa's case is an open criminal investigation and we can't say anymore. However, the police now need to solve the case or close it so it can go to a Coronial Inquest. Once the Coroner's Report has been published 'everything' will become public knowledge and quill make sense.

Wark has NOT been mentioned in our report or in the documentary.

However, I have read this thread and some of the comments could be closer to the truth than you may think.

I hope this assists.

Lisa's case is an open criminal investigation and we can't say anymore. However, the police now need to solve the case or close it so it can go to a Coronial Inquest. Once the Coroner's Report has been published 'everything' will become public knowledge and will make sense.

However, I have read this thread and some other comments could be closer to the truth than you may think.

I hope this assists.

Last edited:
Lisa's case is an open criminal investigation and we can't say anymore. However, the police now need to solve the case or close it so it can go to a Coronial Inquest. Once the Coroner's Report has been published 'everything' will become public knowledge and quill make sense.

However, I have read this thread and some of the comments could be closer to the truth than you may think.

I hope this assists.

Establishing when he left Badge is the kicker to establishing a timeline. Hayley was days before. 9-10

He may have had associates in Kal.

If he drove to Queensland, chances are he passed through.

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/hayley-dodd-breakthrough.1042588/page-8

wark-kal.jpg

Last edited:

I hope this assists.
My cynical response is Lisa Govan, Gerard Ross, Kerry Turner who are all mentioned on this thread and all have had rewards recently upped to $250K (Has KT?) is just bringing hundreds or red herring or unrelated leads but will keep the police busy for a while so they can say the investigation is ongoing and no need to go to a Coronal Inquest.

Smarty often had some interesting comments I thought. Don't know whether there is a code of silence, or is there credible information from someone just carrying out the orders for a price?

My cynical response is Lisa Govan, Gerard Ross, Kerry Turner who are all mentioned on this thread and all have had rewards recently upped to $250K (Has KT?) is just bringing hundreds or red herring or unrelated leads but will keep the police busy for a while so they can say the investigation is ongoing and no need to go to a Coronal Inquest.

Smarty often had some interesting comments I thought. Don't know whether there is a code of silence, or is there credible information from someone just carrying out the orders for a price?

Cynical is when you are flippant, discounting involvement at a whim

Kind of what Con Bayens is talking about. Tunnel vision. We have nothing to discount a connection in these crimes as yet.

Its not pure genius to say they are not connected. Chances are they aren't connected. But we have no proof of this yet to discount a connection in the crimes.

Once we determine that Wark left Badge after Govans crime, we can discount a connection. But chances are someone volatile can leave a trail of destruction especially when the chances they passed through Kalgoorlie at the time are very high.

Police focus on the club and pub with a latter convicted drug distribution network holds the possibility of Wark having a meeting with business associates and the OMG may have nothing to do with the crime.

An inquest might mean OMG members maybe forced to give evidence against someone beyond "their code of silence".

Last edited:
Cynical is when you are flippant, discounting involvement at a whim

Kind of what Con Bayens is talking about. Tunnel vision. We have nothing to discount a connection in these crimes as yet.

Its not pure genius to say they are not connected. Chances are they aren't connected. But we have no proof of this yet to discount a connection in the crimes.

Once we determine that Wark left Badge after Govans crime, we can discount a connection. But chances are someone volatile can leave a trail of destruction especially when the chances they passed through Kalgoorlie at the time are very high.

Police focus on the club and pub with a latter convicted drug distribution network holds the possibility of Wark having a meeting with business associates and the OMG may have nothing to do with the crime.

An inquest might mean OMG members maybe forced to give evidence against someone beyond "their code of silence".
I was replying to Claudia so have a read and put it in context Dan! Especially about Wark.

By the way how do you get Wark in Kalgoorlie 9 days after Hayley, which you've repeated a couple of times. Hayley disappeared on 29th July 1999 and Lisa Govan disappeared in Kal October 8th 1999. That's around 70 days in between the two.

Wark sold up and left Badgingarra 4 weeks after Hayley disappeared. That leaves 43 days before Lisa went missing, nowhere near the 9 days you keep talking about.

Don't have a clue what you meant about once we determine that Wark left Badge after Govan's crime!!

There is people on the internet 'desperate' to not connect the crimes

The Kerryn Tate murder is possibly a criminal group connected via Catherine Bernie.

A lot of victims found burned on water catchment logs as you can see.

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/kerryn-tate-1979-murder-western-australia.1181781/
I wasn't mentioning Kerryn Tate, (although I notice her thread has now been locked) but Kerry Turner as one of three or four whose investigation have been reopened in the last year with increased rewards.

Did you find out about your missing 40 days with Wark, Dan?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back