Unsolved Lisa Govan(missing) documentary in the making - WA

Remove this Banner Ad

In Kalgoorlie-Boulder, even though she was at the bottom of the board l couldn't miss it.
60d432b768b44eea934183dc49e4a3b4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Documentary on currently re the Kehlets, Lisa Govan and Charlie Park.

Lisa Govan case is included in the below doco aired this week.

Documentary on currently re the Kehlets, Lisa Govan and Charlie Park.
Have tried to create an account so can watch this but the email confirmation doesn't work for me. they say check your emails but none arrived. tried 5 times,
anyone else, having succes or not ?

Sent from my SM-A226B using Tapatalk

Have tried to create an account so can watch this but the email confirmation doesn't work for me. they say check your emails but none arrived. tried 5 times,
anyone else, having succes or not ?

Sent from my SM-A226B using Tapatalk
It could be in a junk mail folder. If you login direct via your ISP sometimes you can see what is there.

I am guessing there isn't any new information here than what was in the previous doco, but I didn't see the previous one.

Here is the youtube link.

Just published. (It's also on a podcast)

'The West Australian's chief reporter and Up Late host Ben Harvey joins host Tim Clarke to explore the violent worlds of two members of one family, which collided in one shocking courtroom outburst and might soon come together before a Coroner.'

Just published. (It's also on a podcast)

'The West Australian's chief reporter and Up Late host Ben Harvey joins host Tim Clarke to explore the violent worlds of two members of one family, which collided in one shocking courtroom outburst and might soon come together before a Coroner.'

The last sighting of Lisa Govern was actually on CCTV, kissing Dero Andrew Edhouse in the laneway and the police kept that quiet for twenty years. She went back to the Dero's clubhouse and police say that's where she died.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back