Limestone Coast FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

last season there were talks about Portland they were keen but got shot down, and Hamilton but they are getting ground upgrades so they did not respond
Yeah people say Casterton would be too strong for SWDFNL. Geographically it's perfect but the town's too big. I'm still of the opinion Hamilton and Portland should go back to WB. Sit strengthens WB and brings it back to being half a. VIC league.

Yeah people say Casterton would be too strong for SWDFNL. Geographically it's perfect but the town's too big. I'm still of the opinion Hamilton and Portland should go back to WB. Sit strengthens WB and brings it back to being half a. VIC league.
they are struggling in the the SWDFNL, will that help them, the travel might damage their juniors, but I would love to see it, I am hoping to see Casterton do good in all grades this season with numbers hopefully they are good in A grade and Juinors and stop souths juniors and Millicents A grade, just leave reserves need my team to win that fell short last season couldn't beat west or Millicent a rough start didn't help us either, I had to fill in for them a few times will playing u18's

they are struggling in the the SWDFNL, will that help them, the travel might damage their juniors, but I would love to see it, I am hoping to see Casterton do good in all grades this season with numbers hopefully they are good in A grade and Juinors and stop souths juniors and Millicents A grade, just leave reserves need my team to win that fell short last season couldn't beat west or Millicent a rough start didn't help us either, I had to fill in for them a few times will playing u18's
Good stuff BC. Hopefully your team has some more numbers this year. Good to hear you're having a kick

Let me give you the heads up here - no footy anywhere in the country is in rude health - clubs will fall over - no club can be allowed to have more than one team in any age group, it’s insane - lack of juniors will kill country footy outside of major centres - it is a given

Let me give you the heads up here - no footy anywhere in the country is in rude health - clubs will fall over - no club can be allowed to have more than one team in any age group, it’s insane - lack of juniors will kill country footy outside of major centres - it is a given
south beg to differ, midse have juinors but don't invest so players leave they are not good with that

no senior side will ever have 2 teams. but juniors is differnt recently it was south before that it was north sometimes teams have a lot of juniors and for some reason, they just make another team instead of helping struggling clubs

If you didn't know the western border is now called the limestone coast football netball league
Is that official? If so might need to reach out to page moderators and get them to create a new page in the regional footy -SA section

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And I'd be really surprised if Naracoorte left the KNT as has been rumoured. Penola on the other hand seems a fait accompli.
Penola could sell it as returning 'home' seeing as they were in the WB for 23 years but also a new adventure for the club with the new rebrand

p
And I'd be really surprised if Naracoorte left the KNT as has been rumoured. Penola on the other hand seems a fait accompli.
Penola makes sense closest team was in the WBFL and KNT literally has Naracoorte in the name weird to have a league with the town name and not a Naracoorte team, Penola makes sense

Penola could sell it as returning 'home' seeing as they were in the WB for 23 years but also a new adventure for the club with the new rebrand
yeh, keen to see what mse club makes the jump, port mac has the same colours as West I could see them changing their kits similar to the ones I put in my LCFL folio are looking into new kits and that design is being considered

yeh, keen to see what mse club makes the jump, port mac has the same colours as West I could see them changing their kits similar to the ones I put in my LCFL folio are looking into new kits and that design is being considered
I don't mind the Port Mac move either. They've always been able to attract players and are essentially a Mount team. But if it meant changing their identity I don't know if their club would support the move. Alwats thought it was strange/unique that west have demons Guernseya but are the Roos

I don't mind the Port Mac move either. They've always been able to attract players and are essentially a Mount team. But if it meant changing their identity I don't know if their club would support the move. Alwats thought it was strange/unique that west have demons Guernseya but are the Roos
Most Mount teams are like that, south North Adelaide but Demons, east, Essendon but Bulldogs, not North tho or Millicent, I would love the burr or Glencoe, I like that west needs a new kit but its so unique they have to keep the gradient, but the way port mac has been getting players in seniors and juniors they will do well and will have good cracks at all the mount sides and Millicent and Casterton Sandford, I know K'rong are horrid with juniors some clubs can't put together netball teams you want a club that can represent with competitive teams in all grades, so not K'rong, Nangas, K'doo are mse through and through, Hatherleigh are a bit too far, tant is alright but as suggested a rebrand to maroon would have to happen, Glencoe are a dark horse been good with luring young players from WBFL clubs for their seinors, robe are probs too far so it leaves you with the Burr, The Bay (PT Mac) Tant and Glencoe (I'd leave tant unsure how they would compete their juniors are very good unsure on seniors)
12.7-West-Gambier-Nathan-Taylor-2718.jpg

would be good to have a second Millicent side, my pick is the burr, I think it will be port mac and my dark horse is Glencoe, it would be crazy if it is k'doo but that won't happen

Remove this Banner Ad

Back