Lets Talk Yankees

Remove this Banner Ad

Need to move Ellsburys contract. He and a prospect or two.Maybe McKinney with Cessa to either SF or Det for Samardzjia or Verlander respectively.

I have hope to make the wild card, although we have blown too many games in the Bull pen/Managerial recently.

Love the recent White Sox trade however to strengthen that
Agree on Ellsbury, he has to go no matter what. Loving Clint Frazier since coming in

I think SF could take him to remove Samardzija.
Yanks could pay the rest of 17 and first half of 18s deal.

I would be happy with that deal, Samardzija still under contract until 2020 and with Pineda done and unsure whether they keep CC next year, we need starting pitching

me too and didn't give up talent that will be playing for a couple years

Blocked talent as well.

Mateo has Didi Starlin and Gleybr ahead of him in the infield. Gardner Frazier Hicks Judge and Florial ahead in the out.
Kap has numerous current starters and the likes of Sheffield Tate Adams in the minors.
Fowler coming off a knee has the mentioned above OF and the potential of Bryce....

Blocked talent as well.

Mateo has Didi Starlin and Gleybr ahead of him in the infield. Gardner Frazier Hicks Judge and Florial ahead in the out.
Kap has numerous current starters and the likes of Sheffield Tate Adams in the minors.
Fowler coming off a knee has the mentioned above OF and the potential of Bryce....
Kap will be a good pitcher once he recovers from TJ surgery, but he wouldnt be ready for the majors until late 2019 at the earliest

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back