Let's talk Ports! Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Was watching a bit of the LIV golf on Sunday and the commentator mentioned how one of the teams pulled out a Port Adelaide scarf and was roundly booed by the fans. Golf crowd mostly crowie, who'd have thought it?

I guess it was Bubba Watson's team.

C4 on the main board says Port

"need more accountability on the board from certain members"

When asked which ones he said

"The ones that are there only for their CV (not even Port people!) and then leak media to Caro whenever they want to score points."

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

C4[2]Yo`DooR is our version of Banksy

No-one knows who he is

Seems to disappear for extended periods and then randomly pops up to drop another truth bomb

A true artist

Apologies if it’s already been mentioned, but anyone else notice that pyramid image put up on the wall of the race which featured a series of images and labels, two of which I could see were “family” (bottom right) and “marginal gains” (at the peak).

Looked very ‘now’.
Should have just borrowed from Isurava and what Albo and Marape saw a few days ago.

Courage .................................... Endurance ............................. Mateship ........................................ Sacrifice

1714360958945.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bubba Watson had a good time. Sounds like a true Port Adelaide Ambassador.

I did see a couple of golfers give the goal umpire goal signal when they sank a putt over the weekend. Wonder if Bubba did it on Sunday?

Last edited:
i'm just going to have to take their word for it that it went in

I've seen video from the centre square and Henrik Stenson definitely landed it.

I've seen video from the centre square and Henrik Stenson definitely landed it.

I was in line with the centre circle from my seat in 335 and saw it.

Coles would have been a bit pissed off there weren't more images of the ball on their logo.

I was in line with the centre circle from my seat in 335 and saw it.

Coles would have been a bit pissed off there weren't more images of the ball on their logo.
Get the unpaid intern to put an MS Paint together

Who is this Bubba Whatsisname
I wanted to post this dearly, but left it alone as I was sure it was gonna attract someone boorish to wax lyrical about a sport I have no interest in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back