Kyabram DFL 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Hearing Herbert will stay with Undera for a crack at a 3rd straight McNamara Medal. I think many in his shoes would have taken up Kyabram's offer and had a crack at becoming at GV Premierahip Player. Each to their own though.
Kys offer would be to try out
Obviously no kanga ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The big question is who will coach, will Crawford still coach, will the TV show go ahead ?

Surely that is one of the motives for Crawford’s involvement.... a documentary of rebuilding a club rescued from being kicked out of a league! There are some real characters out there. Make for great television but not sure great television equates to club sustainability??

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Surely that is one of the motives for Crawford’s involvement.... a documentary of rebuilding a club rescued from being kicked out of a league! There are some real characters out there. Make for great television but not sure great television equates to club sustainability??

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Totally agree bootz. Wait for the appeals for special dispensation (insert loads of $$$ to the league) so that Crawford can build a side that will be more than competitive. It will make for an award winning documentary. But to be fair, they do need some sort of allowances regarding points and salary cap.

Totally agree bootz. Wait for the appeals for special dispensation (insert loads of $$$ to the league) so that Crawford can build a side that will be more than competitive. It will make for an award winning documentary. But to be fair, they do need some sort of allowances regarding points and salary cap.

Points yes, salary no.

Crawf will improve them a lot, this will be very interesting viewing.. TV show or not

Points yes, salary no.

Crawf will improve them a lot, this will be very interesting viewing.. TV show or not
I suspect production companies will ensure it is a worthy story with appropriate narratives. Players A & B helping out their mate Crawf. But good luck to Ardmona, and like Bootz said, hopefully it is sustainable.

I suspect production companies will ensure it is a worthy story with appropriate narratives. Players A & B helping out their mate Crawf. But good luck to Ardmona, and like Bootz said, hopefully it is sustainable.

I hope some of the requirements were.

Crawford to coach for three yrs.
Junior program.
To field a seconds side.
Give them extra points.
And paid players have to be paid by the end of each month.

It not the circus will continue and in 18 mths time the same shit happens.

Yes it’s sad for 85 Cat members but geez. It’s inhumane to flog a dead horse

I hope some of the requirements were.

Crawford to coach for three yrs.
Junior program.
To field a seconds side.
Give them extra points.
And paid players have to be paid by the end of each month.

It not the circus will continue and in 18 mths time the same shit happens.

Yes it’s sad for 85 Cat members but geez. It’s inhumane to flog a dead horse
Have a spell and let Crawf look after things Post. Atleast until you recover from your bout of Concussion!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back