Supercars JUB JUB Supercars thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Kostecki is literally here just to cause chaos, he doesn't GAF anymore. Cracking race so far

The race stewards stated that they were looking at multiple incidents from yesterday's race, but that any penalties would not change the final classification. There are still no announcements on speedcafe or the Supercars website, announcing what the final penalties will be.

The incidents under investigation include...
  • Red Bull losing a wheel nut, which went flying into the fast lane.
  • Chaz Mostert losing a wheel on the track (due to cross-threading of the wheel nut).
  • The unholy mess in when (almost) the entire field tried to pit at the same time, resulting in cars being double stacked, and at least 3x slow speed collisions in pit lane.
Interestingly, there is still no mention - anywhere - of Richie Stanaway jumping the start by about 1-2 seconds. I guess it's being ignored because he was right at the very back of the grid, but surely someone else noticed it?

Foxtel.
It has now fixed itself.
As it had been poor for about 2 hours I thought it was just the way it was coming out of NZ.
I couldn’t even read the “tree” at one stage.
Strange, i didn't notice any issues and was on a projector so blown up pretty big.

HD is now included with the new pricing structure, like it should always have been.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back