Jigsaw Puzzling.

Remove this Banner Ad

Definitely the hardest puzzle I’ve done, only character yet to become visible is Batman. Need to get this finished before my daughter’s 18th. Also hope I have all the pieces as one was found outside , thanks to my 6 yo niece who stayed over 😡
IMG_4877.jpeg

I could never do a puzzle twice. I usually give them away or send them to the op shop. I’ve got a couple that I’ve kept but I don’t think I’ll ever redo them.
If they give me a challenge I like to redo them. Sometimes I redo them as I enjoy the picture at the end.

I've now started my 4k piece wonders of the world puzzle. The puzzle came with a gluing kit and a form in case any pieces are missing , i've not had either with any other puzzle i've bought

My 4K piece wonders of the world puzzle is done. Was fun to do and not overly hard.
View attachment 1922349

I haven't done a puzzle that large but even with 1000 piece puzzles, when they have finally defined images (with or without internal borders) within the puzzle, I find it does seem to reduce the apparent difficulty as it allows the opportunity to break the larger puzzle into smaller puzzles - but the final image is spectacular

Is that the puzzle box in the corner? Do you mind sharing a photo of it

I also need to buy a snooker table on which to complete puzzles 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I haven't done a puzzle that large but even with 1000 piece puzzles, when they have finally defined images (with or without internal borders) within the puzzle, I find it does seem to reduce the apparent difficulty as it allows the opportunity to break the larger puzzle into smaller puzzles - but the final image is spectacular

Is that the puzzle box in the corner? Do you mind sharing a photo of it

I also need to buy a snooker table on which to complete puzzles 😂
Yeah it was definitely easier for that reason, I had sorted piles of pieces for each wonder and worked on them like that. The most difficult part was the sky .

IMG_5012.jpeg
IMG_5013.jpeg

DAMN!

All the fountains and fireworks.

Might have the same colour scheme in at least 100 of the pieces.
Yeah I’ve done just a firework puzzle before and it was really hard. This is going to be very frustrating I think. I’ll work on the tower first then figure the rest out.

DAMN!

That’s a bloody sterling effort there.

Those water fountains be almost knocking you out.
They weren’t too bad once you recognised the certain colouring of them they were easy to find and the water had various colours too so you could see which areas they were for. I spent the longest time on the fireworks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back