Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 23, 2010
Information Superhighway
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Exers, Gryffindor, Rich+Ess AFLW, Tassie
This is the home for jigsaw puzzles.

Sort of annexed from the puzzle chatter in the Things That Please Me thread.

Completed puzzles, wish lists, collections and just purchased collections can be dumped here.

Here's one I completed last year.

313881924_10224677300552752_1811983287603476602_n.jpg

I shared a few photos in the previous thread and will find a few more of other puzzles to share here also

Wondering if anyone else does digital puzzles either online or via apps? I love physical puzzles, but don't mind digital puzzles, especially when traveling or flying as a means of being able to check out and have me time

Just bought this second hand - is said "complete" on the sticker, so I'm going to take it on its word and see how it goes for $7

View attachment 1824545
I failed when I tried the Titanic one when I was younger. I should get it out and have another go at it sometime.

I don’t want to clog up other threads with my puzzle talk so here is our very own thread for it.

Just started this reasonably difficult Ravensburger 3000 piece puzzle. It’s got soft click technology pieces, not sure wtf that is but it sounds cool.

C526EFAB-8CCC-41A4-B4A0-281451C0A9A6.jpeg

I don’t want to clog up other threads with my puzzle talk so here is our very own thread for it.

Just started this reasonably difficult Ravensburger 3000 piece puzzle. It’s got soft click technology pieces, not sure wtf that is but it sounds cool.

View attachment 1844514
Would love to have time to do more of these!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can someone educate me on how they design puzzles so that one piece only fits in one spot when there are 3000 pieces? Such a simple hobby but so intricate
ive done a few where a piece fits perfectly in the wrong spot

Remove this Banner Ad

Back