JFK Assassination: What is the Truth?

Remove this Banner Ad

In a six year period in the 1960's, four men, who all sought to change American Society by moving away from a war based society controlled by the wealthy and the powerful few, into a society based on on equality and peace, were all assassinated.

Malcolm X (assassinated by the FBI)
John Kennedy (assassinated by the CIA with assistance from the Mafia)
Martin Luther King (assassinated by the FBI)
Robert Kennedy (assassinated by the CIA)

If, as some claim, the assassinations were purely coincidence....then that is one hell of a coincidence

Deputy Sheriff Roger Graig was on duty on the day of the assassination standing outside the Court House on Elm Street.

Shortly after the last shot Craig heard a shrill whistle from a man sitting in a light green Nash Rambler Station Wagon, he then observed a man running down the slope and getting into the Station Wagon.
Craig said he had a clear view of the driver whom he described as a Hispanic male and had a clear view of the person getting into the vehicle whom he described as about 5 feet 9 inches tall, in his early 20's and wearing a white T Shirt.
Later in the afternoon Craig learned a man had been arrested and when Craig saw the man at Police Headquarters he told Captain Will Fritz that the man being held was the man he saw running down the grassy knoll slope and getting into the Station Wagon.
When Craig ran the plates of the Station Wagon they came back to being owned by Mrs Ruth Paine, who was a friend of the Oswald's and who was their first Landlady when they first got to Dallas

But we have a problem......

At exactly the same time as Craig witnessed Oswald getting into the Station Wagon, Motor Cycle Police Office Marrione Baxter who was on duty outside the Texas School Book Depository heard a shot which he believed came from inside the TSBD.
He ran inside and moved up the stairs, on the second floor he encountered a man in the lunch room standing near a drink machine drinking a bottle of coke. The Trooper called him over and asked the man to identify himself. The Depository Supervisor who was with the Trooper, told him he that the man was Lee Oswald who was an Employee of TSBB. The Trooper then moved up to the sixth floor.

This is just one of several sittings of an Oswald double

BTW the Oswald who ran down the grassy slope was picked up by a CIA Plane that was diverted from a flight from Washington to Colorado. A Flight Sargent who was on the plane hitching a flight home said their flight was diverted and landed on what could best be described as an emergency strip in Dallas. The Flight Sargent said a man came out of the bushes got on the plane and they took off. The whole landing/take off took just 2 minutes
The Flight Sargent who saw the news later that night identified the man they picked up as the same man being held by Police in Dallas.... Lee Harvey Oswald

Oswald double?

Who exactly was Robert Webster, and how did his path cross with that of Oswald?

Our investigation goes beyond the surface, revealing Webster as more than just a peripheral figure in this historical saga. We unravel the complex web of their interactions, shedding light on aspects of Webster's life that have remained obscured for decades.

Through extensive research and a critical examination of historical records, we delve into the intricacies of the Webster-Oswald relationship. Could this connection provide new insights into the JFK assassination?

Was Webster an unwitting participant, or was his role in this historical tapestry more significant than previously understood?

Oswald double?

Who exactly was Robert Webster, and how did his path cross with that of Oswald?

Our investigation goes beyond the surface, revealing Webster as more than just a peripheral figure in this historical saga. We unravel the complex web of their interactions, shedding light on aspects of Webster's life that have remained obscured for decades.

Through extensive research and a critical examination of historical records, we delve into the intricacies of the Webster-Oswald relationship. Could this connection provide new insights into the JFK assassination?

Was Webster an unwitting participant, or was his role in this historical tapestry more significant than previously understood?

Yeah, thanks for that it truly is fascinating.

As Col. Fletcher Prouty (The Mister X in the JFK film) said "Killing Kennedy was the easy part, it was ensuring there was a complete cover up that was difficult"

In what I have read there were at least two and possibly three Oswald doubles.

The other thing that is really interesting now, is the work that is being done on photos taken in Dallas on the day of the assassination.
Modern technology is revealing at the exact time of the first shot a photo was taken which showed Oswald was standing outside the main entrance of the TSBD watching the motorcade.
In addition the very famous damaging photo of Oswald in his backyard with rifle holding a newspaper was indeed a fake just as Oswald said it was.

There is so much evidence now, no one can possibly say Oswald did it.
Many researchers are now saying, not only did he not do it, he believed he was there on behalf of the CIA to infiltrate the conspirators and to prevent it

Yeah, thanks for that it truly is fascinating.

As Col. Fletcher Prouty (The Mister X in the JFK film) said "Killing Kennedy was the easy part, it was ensuring there was a complete cover up that was difficult"

In what I have read there were at least two and possibly three Oswald doubles.

The other thing that is really interesting now, is the work that is being done on photos taken in Dallas on the day of the assassination.
Modern technology is revealing at the exact time of the first shot a photo was taken which showed Oswald was standing outside the main entrance of the TSBD watching the motorcade.
In addition the very famous damaging photo of Oswald in his backyard with rifle holding a newspaper was indeed a fake just as Oswald said it was.

There is so much evidence now, no one can possibly say Oswald did it.
Many researchers are now saying, not only did he not do it, he believed he was there on behalf of the CIA to infiltrate the conspirators and to prevent it
A lot of the cover up was done by the Dulles in Warren Commission and C I A gave instructions to call anyone questioning the lone nut killer with magic bullet a "conspiracy theorist".

Censored for 75 years then ordered by a Court in 1992 for all documents be released within 25 years except those that could do “identifiable harm” to national security that outweighs the value of disclosure.

The final date for that was 2017, but Trump bowed to pressure from his intelligence agencies to grant more time, however Biden went further. He legally closed the door to any more documents (4,684 remaining) being released by declaring he had made a "final certification" and a federal court refused to block his order.

Now that the medial doctors involved in the autopsy have provided more information that makes the single bullet impossible, identifying different locations that the bullets could have come from, it may not be that important. But the press is even more captured by the intelligence agencies than they were in 1963 and they don't want the truth to come out.

I don't think he was a C I A agent but contracted for some jobs with anti-Castro black sites and could have been keeping tabs on on behalf of the ONI (military intelligence) and possibly a direct link to the guy above Hoovers head.

I think that has been pretty well proven to be fellow TSBD employee Billy Lovelady. Although earlier in the thread it was brought to my attention that there appears to be a figure with a redacted face in that photo (every version of the photo on the internet has the same redaction).

I think that has been pretty well proven to be fellow TSBD employee Billy Lovelady. Although earlier in the thread it was brought to my attention that there appears to be a figure with a redacted face in that photo (every version of the photo on the internet has the same redaction).
Technology has improved to the point the person in the photo is 80% likely to be Oswald, work is still going on but the process has 100% ruled out several previous people thought to be the person

I don't think he was a C I A agent but contracted for some jobs with anti-Castro black sites and could have been keeping tabs on on behalf of the ONI (military intelligence) and possibly a direct link to the guy above Hoovers head.
The ONI and Army Intelligence (G2) often lent out their agents to both the CIA and FBI
This is how it was possible for Oswald to be working for both the CIA and the FBI at the time of the assassination

sI think that has been pretty well proven to be fellow TSBD employee Billy Lovelady. Although earlier in the thread it was brought to my attention that there appears to be a figure with a redacted face in that photo (every version of the photo on the internet has the same redaction).
1708339720661.jpeg

I thought it was a redaction, but just a young child's woolly hat.

There were many eye witnesses seeing Oswald inside at the time, at the vending machine, not 6th floor.

However, it would be strange for him if he knew the motorcade was coming past (the route was only changed the day before, but crowds were all around waiting for them) and he wasn't the killer of course, to be inside and not watching outside with others.

It's hard to tell if that is him, but it's possible.

For information, here's Lovelady

View attachment 1908954
Gee, he does look like Oswald, in fact at a quick glance he could even pass as his double.....nah, surely not

New technology concentrates on the distance between the eyes which can never alter
This is the reason he has been ruled out and which puts Oswald in the frame (pun intended)

View attachment 1908853

There were many eye witnesses seeing Oswald inside at the time, at the vending machine, not 6th floor.

However, it would be strange for him if he knew the motorcade was coming past (the route was only changed the day before, but crowds were all around waiting for them) and he wasn't the killer of course, to be inside and not watching outside with others.

Yep, I believe the evidence of the Motor Cycle Cop, Oswald's Supervisor and several other eye witnesses that put Oswald on the second floor
But the photo does throw up some interest

Yep, I believe the evidence of the Motor Cycle Cop, Oswald's Supervisor and several other eye witnesses that put Oswald on the second floor
But the photo does throw up some interest

I don't think there's any doubt Oswald was in the second floor lunch room 90 seconds after the shooting. It's one of the key pieces of evidence that would make an Oswald acquittal likely. Some conjecture about him not being on the sixth floor as late as 12:15, which would also be problematic for the prosecution as the motorcade was running late.

View attachment 1908853

If that were Oswald how does that square with him being seen at the vending machine on level 2 shortly after the assassination. Surely he's not going to be outside, witness the shooting and then walk upstairs to grab a coke.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If that were Oswald how does that square with him being seen at the vending machine on level 2 shortly after the assassination. Surely he's not going to be outside, witness the shooting and then walk upstairs to grab a coke.
Doesn't. Either witnesses were mistaken (and having witness statements changed, not unusual) or it's not him.

It's no biggie for me either way, as there is more than enough evidence he was working for intelligence and the three shots that hit the President didn't come from 6th floor of that building.

Here's another eye witness who had his statement to the Warren commission changed or ignored, confirming what many others and a couple of cops saw and investigated first hand

There is no doubt there was at least one Oswald double in Dallas on the day of the assassination
Deputy Sheriff Roger Graig saw "Oswald" running down the grassy knoll and getting into Ruth Paine's Station Wagon seconds after the shooting, at the exact time Oswald was seen on the second floor of the TSBD

Its not a big jump to conclude there were other "Oswald's" in Dallas too

There were at least two others who turned up a the Shooting Range too, both claiming to be Lee Oswald

View attachment 1908853

I think the baby with the beanie on has been superimposed over the face of the guy in the hat (who sort of resembles Ruby) and its interesting that the person to the left of Lovelady doesn't appear to have a head. I wonder who that is?

I think the baby with the beanie on has been superimposed over the face of the guy in the hat (who sort of resembles Ruby) and its interesting that the person to the left of Lovelady doesn't appear to have a head. I wonder who that is?
No. I think the clearest photos, JFK Assassination: What is the Truth? show a women carrying a baby with woolly hat. Both standing in front of and obscuring a man.

I think the most interesting thing about the photo is that some of the secret service and some of the crown have turned looking directly behind to the Dal Tex building (not Texas schoolbook depository) and the secret service in the car look to have jumped on and covered LBJ.

There have been hundreds of book written about the Kennedy Assassination
Each one has sections on the Plan, the killing and the participants
This is a summation of the shooters

The Plan and the Assassination Teams

The Plan was a typical triangulation hit.
Consisting of three teams of two shooters, with back-up teams and also consisting of two (maybe three) ground coordinators

One Team was on the Roof of the Dal-Tex Building
One Team was on the 6th Floor of the Texas School Book Depository
One Team was behind the Stockade Fence on the Grassy Knoll

A Second back-up team was on hand to cover any issues with the Dal-Tex Team and the TSBD Teams
A second back-up team was behind the Stockade Fence

The Shooters
Dal-Tex Roof
1. Roscoe White, a CIA International Assassin. Who joined the Dallas Police 16 days before the assassination. Murdered in 1971
2. Eugene Brading. Mafia hit-man, back-up shooter to White. Missing presumed dead

6th Floor TSBD
1 Richard Cain, a CIA and Mafia hit-man for hire. Murdered in 1977
2. Charles Nicoletti, a Chicago Mafia hit-man credited with over 50 kills. Back up for Cain. Murdered in 1977

Stockade Fence Grassy Knoll
1. Charles Rogers. Freelance hit-man. Missing presumed dead
2. Jack Lawrence. CIA Marksman (possibly military) Back up for Rogers. Missing presumed dead

Back up Teams
Dal-Tex and TSBD
1. Lucien Sarti. International contract killer from Marseille. Murdered
2. Jean Souetre. Ex-French Military. Missing

1. Charles Harrelson, contract hit-man. Presently serving life in Texas Prison. (Father of Actor Woody Harrelson)
2. Frank Sturgis (real name Frank Fiorini) Cuban exile, contract agent for CIA and Mafia, later Watergate Plumber. Missing presumed dead

Ground Cordinators
1. E Howard Hunt. CIA later devised the Watergate break in
2. Antonio Veciana. CIA Assassin. Missing presumed dead

Oh and James Files is a liar, he was never there

There have been hundreds of book written about the Kennedy Assassination
Each one has sections on the Plan, the killing and the participants
This is a summation of the shooters

The Plan and the Assassination Teams

The Plan was a typical triangulation hit.
Consisting of three teams of two shooters, with back-up teams and also consisting of two (maybe three) ground coordinators

One Team was on the Roof of the Dal-Tex Building
One Team was on the 6th Floor of the Texas School Book Depository
One Team was behind the Stockade Fence on the Grassy Knoll

A Second back-up team was on hand to cover any issues with the Dal-Tex Team and the TSBD Teams
A second back-up team was behind the Stockade Fence

The Shooters
Dal-Tex Roof
1. Roscoe White, a CIA International Assassin. Who joined the Dallas Police 16 days before the assassination. Murdered in 1971
2. Eugene Brading. Mafia hit-man, back-up shooter to White. Missing presumed dead

6th Floor TSBD
1 Richard Cain, a CIA and Mafia hit-man for hire. Murdered in 1977
2. Charles Nicoletti, a Chicago Mafia hit-man credited with over 50 kills. Back up for Cain. Murdered in 1977

1. Charles Rogers. Freelance hit-man. Missing presumed dead
2. Jack Lawrence. CIA Marksman (possibly military) Back up for Rogers. Missing presumed dead

Back up Teams
Dal-Tex and TSBD
1. Lucien Sarti. International contract killer from Marseille. Murdered
2. Jean Souetre. Ex-French Military. Missing

1. Charles Harrelson, contract hit-man. Presently serving life in Texas Prison. (Father of Actor Woody Harrelson)
2. Frank Sturgis (real name Frank Fiorini) Cuban exile, contract agent for CIA and Mafia, later Watergate Plumber. Missing presumed dead

Ground Cordinators
1. E Howard Hunt. CIA later devised the Watergate break in
2. Antonio Veciana. CIA Assassin. Missing presumed dead

Oh and James Files is a liar, he was never there
Interesting.

Without looking closely into the shooters I'd suggest a shooter and lookout at each location but will add one more location and slightly change one, based on the information I believe now available from the autopsy, photos and other uncovered information from researchers.

Four locations.

1. Second floor Dal-Tex building. Shot had flat trajectory directly behind and matches a shallow shoulder entry wound on JFK, but didn't penetrate. Entry marking moved on the autopsy diagram to the back of neck (for the good of country) and became the magic bullet entry that "exited" throat. Secret service on LBJ car and public seen looking directly behind to the Dal-Tex building and SS inside car diving on LBJ.

2. Overbridge in front of JFK car. Entry wound to front of throat which seemed to be the first he reacted to. No exit wound. There was a bullet hole to the front windscreen, (seen in photos that I'll find if they haven't been posted) but the windscreen was replaced.

3. Stockade Field Grassy Knoll. Kill shot to right side of head blowing brains and large part of skull off.

4. Texas School Depositary Roof. I don't think anyone shot from 6th floor window. Somebody else eating lunch there that day and for one person to set up the large boxes full of books into a so called snipers nest in the 15 or so minutes after has never been able to be recreated. Sniper(s) seen on roof and weren't secret service. I believe there were one or two shots from here that hit Governor Connelly.

Interesting.

Without looking closely into the shooters I'd suggest a shooter and lookout at each location but will add one more location and slightly change one, based on the information I believe now available from the autopsy, photos and other uncovered information from researchers.

Four locations.

1. Second floor Dal-Tex building. Shot had flat trajectory directly behind and matches a shallow shoulder entry wound on JFK, but didn't penetrate. Entry marking moved on the autopsy diagram to the back of neck (for the good of country) and became the magic bullet entry that "exited" throat. Secret service on LBJ car and public seen looking directly behind to the Dal-Tex building and SS inside car diving on LBJ.

2. Overbridge in front of JFK car. Entry wound to front of throat which seemed to be the first he reacted to. No exit wound. There was a bullet hole to the front windscreen, (seen in photos that I'll find if they haven't been posted) but the windscreen was replaced.

3. Stockade Field Grassy Knoll. Kill shot to right side of head blowing brains and large part of skull off.

4. Texas School Depositary Roof. I don't think anyone shot from 6th floor window. Somebody else eating lunch there that day and for one person to set up the large boxes full of books into a so called snipers nest in the 15 or so minutes after has never been able to be recreated. Sniper(s) seen on roof and weren't secret service. I believe there were one or two shots from here that hit Governor Connelly.
Yes, there are quite a lot of scenarios on where the Shooters had been placed.

Geneva White told reporters that her husband Roscoe (CIA Assassin) had "fired at the President with a high powered rifle from the roof of the Dal-Tex Building"

She later added:
"My husband was an American patriot. He worked for the CIA as a hit man. He was authorised to kill and did so, he admitted he had killed ten men on orders from the CIA. He told me that killing the President was the hardest thing he ever had to do, because the CIA claimed the President was a national security risk"

How many shots:
1. White claimed he hit the President
2. Cain bragged about hitting the President. Nicoletti also said he saw Cain hit the President
3. Either Rogers or Lawrence fired at least two shots from the Stockade Fence on the Grassy Knoll
4. James Tague was on the Overpass Bridge, he says a shot exploded on the curb causing a minor fragment injury to his face

So how many does that make?:
We know Kennedy was hit at least once from behind (1)
We know Governor Connolly was hit at least once from behind (2)
We know Kennedy was hit twice from the front (3 and 4)
We know Connolly was hit once from the front (5)
We know one shot from behind, hit the curb (6)

Six shots from 3 teams

Last edited:
And this comprehensive book, "The Devils Cheesboard" by David Talbot goes a long way to explaining why the CIA got involved, not only in the assasination, but the coverup.

Dulles relentless efforts to manipulate Truman - and failing that, the Truman record - is one more example of the spymaster's "strange activities". But Dulles's greatest success at recontructing relaity was still to come. With the Warren Report, Dulles would literally rewrite history. The inquest into the death of JFK was another astounding slight of hand of Dulles's part. The man who should have been in the witness chair woulnd up instead in control of the inquiry. pg 572.

View attachment 1878953View attachment 1878960
Just bought my old man this book.

How many shots:
1. White claimed he hit the President
2. Cain bragged about hitting the President. Nicoletti also said he saw Cain hit the President
3. Either Rogers or Lawrence fired at least two shots from the Stockade Fence on the Grassy Knoll
4. James Tague was on the Overpass Bridge, he says a shot exploded on the curb causing a minor fragment injury to his face

So how many does that make?:
We know Kennedy was hit at least once from behind (1)
We know Governor Connolly was hit at least once from behind (2)
We know Kennedy has hit twice from the front (3 and 4)
We know Connolly was hit once from the front (5)
We know one shot from behind, hit the curb (6)

Six shots from 3 teams
Are you saying say both the shot that hit from front through front windscreen in throat and from front right side to head were from grassy knoll?

Not two different locations?

Interesting interview of Secret Service expert, Vince Palarmara, although spoiled a bit by over talking.

Windscreen evidence from around one hour.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back