Player Watch Jason Horne-Francis - You were always one of us

Remove this Banner Ad

People called him a downhill skiier on the main board should watch this game. Shame on our other 2 guns, JHF is the only one who showed grit and determination when no one else was trying. Make him the captain please.

lol anyone calling him a downhill skier is not worth responding to.

It’s like convincing a flat earther the world is in fact a square

Amirite

As a neutral watching him, especially yesterday...it is quite noticeable when he was off.

The pies just keep doing as they pleased when he was off and when he was on the ground, you can tell he was on because he's getting his head over it when he's in the middle and wills something to happen.

It's freaky how much he reminds me of Dangerfield, and he's great to watch when he's in on the ball.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We honestly don't deserve him.
Yes we do. There is a multitude of good honest Port supporters out there who definitely deserve him. Who don’t deserve him are the campaigners like Kenny, Koch and co. The barnacles on the arse of our our progress. Because if we had a decent coach we would be a serious premiership contender rather than a club with a soft underbelly.

My favourite player too. Tough in the contest and explosive out of it. Hates losing and is the player we need to change the culture down there. Having said all that, I'd rest him this week hoping he'll be 100% for the showdown

Gotta be my favourite too, love a bloke that has a bit of that villain status this club previously thrived off, and he’s skilled enough to let his footy do the talking. Wingard was my first favourite player and I’ve cycled through a few over the years since SPP got here, but JHF might end up being my favourite player until he retires, he’s just that good.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back