Player Watch Jason Horne-Francis - You were always one of us

Remove this Banner Ad

Was his output down because Wines came back in?
Both he and wines had lowish tog. Wines in particular. Its hard to say based on the sample size of one game with and one game without.

Heard Georgi on ABC say that after Charlie kicked his goal he was heading to the goal square for 6-6-6 set up and he said Jason told him to stay out of it as he had a mismatch.

Indeed he did and Zak then Connor got it up there quickly, and he did his magic.

Kid is a natural leader. Doesnt need the C after his name, but one day will get it.

Did Dixon yell and scream and stamp his feet at him?

Just noticed this on replay.

As soon as Rozee gets near the ball, both Rioli and Bergman seen pointing towards goal.. or JHF?

I think the latter. Think they knew he had a mismatch on Walker

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240414_214234_AFL.jpg
    Screenshot_20240414_214234_AFL.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 60
  • Screenshot_20240414_214234_AFL.jpg
    Screenshot_20240414_214234_AFL.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 60

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just love that he never looks nervous or hesitant.
Lol that picture of daniel motlop before taking that shot against st kilda i think it was

Forgot to post this a few weeks ago when SA Weekend magazine in the 'Tiser did a featured spread on Jason.
“We are a really close family and we enjoy each other’s company,” he says. “My siblings missed me a lot and I missed them, whenever they can get over to my house they are straight over there.
“(Fabian) is loving it, he is in the pool 24/7. It went green the other day so he wasn’t happy about that cause he couldn’t get in.
“It is good to be able to go down into the rooms and have my family there. And him especially, he is kind of just like me, so it means a lot to me and my family. “I get to watch him grow up, which is the important thing, and when he gets into footy hopefully I can help him and give him someone to look up to.”
Can we rookie list Fabian senior and slip another 14 games into him as emergency?

Last edited:
Can we rookie list Fabian senior and slip another 14 games into him as emergency?
He'd probably be better at getting front and centre to bomb it to Charlie packs than our defensive small forwards we like to play.

Lol that picture of daniel motlop before taking that shot against st kilda i think it was
Still one of the most pea-hearted moments I've seen from a footballer. Absolutely shat himself when that final siren went for what was a pretty regulation set shot.

Still one of the most pea-hearted moments I've seen from a footballer. Absolutely shat himself when that final siren went for what was a pretty regulation set shot.
If I didnt know any better I would say KenInkley was in his ear telling him how scary taking a shot after the siren to win was.

Last edited:
I'm assuming it may be an optical allusion, but in REH's post on the previous page JHF looks a fair bit bigger in the shoulders and particularly the biceps in that pic from a norf v hawkers game than he does in any of the pics where he is shown in Power gear.

If so, and he has been deliberately trimmed down to improve his running capacity resulting in a reduction in his overall strength I'm not too sure that was the correct way to go, and yes I am aware of his calf operations, but they shouldn't have had a long term effect on his upper body development!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back