News Jarrod Lienert signs for North Melbourne VFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Apparently Adelaide are interested.
Hate Port players going there, but honestly, he would be a perfect fit for them... It is the right move by our club. As Hinkley says, but never delivers: ... "Doing the same thing over again, and expecting a different result is definition of insanity."

We just have to change things up a bit. Ladhams out for more opportunity for Hayes, and changing our fringe players is a good move IMO. We needed a premium mid in to make the trifecta though. But if the list management team have have a definitive plan in mind to develop that from within, I can handle that.

I think this is the right call for Port however i believe Jarrod still has something to offer in the AFL

I see the crows are interested and where their list is at he'd be a good fit and would get more games anyway.

I hate seeing Port players go to Adelaide but i wish him well if he does go accross

I think this is the right call for Port however i believe Jarrod still has something to offer in the AFL

I see the crows are interested and where their list is at he'd be a good fit and would get more games anyway.

I hate seeing Port players go to Adelaide but i wish him well if he does go accross

Once anyone moves to the cows their dead to me.

I had a forlorn dream that Ken shifted McKenzie and Lienert to the wings to kick for goals over the top of our paralysed and flooded forward line.
Both great kicks.
Then to change tack and look for leading forwards, once the opposition flood came out to try to stop them.
Something.....just something different.
Not to be.

Once anyone moves to the cows their dead to me.
Each to their own but its hardly his fault Port dont want him anymore. If he can get a gig elsewhere then good luck to him.

His message thanking Port and supporters for everything was classy and showed the love he has for our club, however a bloke needs to make a living and you cant begrudge him for taking another opportunity if it arises

I supposed you would be happier if he just went back to sturt and turned his back on the crows just to make port supporters happy? forgoing playing at the top level for longer and earning more money for him and his family?

Each to their own but its hardly his fault Port dont want him anymore. If he can get a gig elsewhere then good luck to him.

His message thanking Port and supporters for everything was classy and showed the love he has for our club, however a bloke needs to make a living and you cant begrudge him for taking another opportunity if it arises

I supposed you would be happier if he just went back to sturt and turned his back on the crows just to make port supporters happy? forgoing playing at the top level for longer and earning more money for him and his family?
I think being OK with him continuing his career at the Crows and feeding all his kiddies ... And him now being dead to me, can perhaps still mutually co-exist!

I had a forlorn dream that Ken shifted McKenzie and Lienert to the wings to kick for goals over the top of our paralysed and flooded forward line.
Both great kicks.
Then to change tack and look for leading forwards, once the opposition flood came out to try to stop them.
Something.....just something different.
Not to be.
Ken to change?
Be serious.

Tredders says he agrees with every player traded/delisted apart from this one.
What a coincidence, I agree with Treddres with every opinion he has apart from the antivax one

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The fact that no one else wanted him even though there was some strong chat that the crows would take him as a DFA shows that we absolutely made the correct decision

I do hope he finds his way onto a list but it he'll be putting on the Sturt guernsey on for the foreseeable future. Looks like he is taking on an assistant coaching role at the club as well

Personally i dont think he'll get another AFL gig

He's a better player than Dougal Howard so they should definitely take him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back