Coach James Hird - is it time to give him a second chance at coaching an AFL club? Gil says yes!

Should James Hird be given a second chance at coaching an AFL club?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

And that’s the reason why Essendon is such a shambles and a poorly run organisation

You need unity , anything else is death
Agree. However the way the club has conducted itself in the past month has shown that there has been significant change. No leaks, external review, coaching process and finally a wise selection of coach. Old man Sheeds will move on or get moved on soon enough, he is on his own. Members and supporters are united. Of course you'll have a few nuffies but that's human nature. Things change in footy.

I would definitely give him a second chance as soon as he can confirm exactly what substances were injected into those young men

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would definitely give him a second chance as soon as he can confirm exactly what substances were injected into those young men

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, he can’t confirm what they were, but he can however confirm that they were not banned/illegal …

Well, he can’t confirm what they were, but he can however confirm that they were not banned/illegal …
They never used the word banned, only illegal. Which is redundant in sporting terms as most PEDs aren't illegal, just banned for use in competition.

Optics, optics, optics.

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Sheeds will get him in to be the new CEO surely.

He did that business course in France when he was on his paid sabbatical. That's enough experience, right?

Sheeds will get him in to be the new CEO surely.

He did that business course in France when he was on his paid sabbatical. That's enough experience, right?
If he didn't have all the drug saga bagage and failed as coach I think Hird would make a great ceo. smart business man and good footy brain perfect combo for a ceo imo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So where is he popping up next ? He seems to have lost his GWS connection with his little mate and bag carrier Spike being shown the door. Who else can he call to ring in a favour ?
He will be waiting for the backstabbing of Scott to kick off after they lose their first game.

On SM-A125F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Sheedy was right. The Brad Scott experiment has failed miserably. Surely James Hird's time has come.
Not sure what you were expecting - list isnt good enough. They've had a season reflective of where they are at

I feel dirty for actually standing up for them

Back