Jackson had better yr than 6 of All-Aust Squad!

Remove this Banner Ad

May 18, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Jacko had a better year than Nick Maxwell, Ryan Hargrave, Marc Murphy, Bernie Vince, Stephen Milne and Mark LeCras. If Dane Swan could be named as a fwd, Jackson should be ahead of any of those. Oh but it's Richmond so they wouldn't have given it an inch of thought....fair enough!

Jacko had a better year than Nick Maxwell, Ryan Hargrave, Marc Murphy, Bernie Vince, Stephen Milne and Mark LeCras. If Dane Swan could be named as a fwd, Jackson should be ahead of any of those. Oh but it's Richmond so they wouldn't have given it an inch of thought....fair enough!
Mate Murphy, Vince and LeCras all had ripper years alot better than Jacksons.

C'mon people, take of your Yellow & Black glasses for a moment and rethink. I would only have Newman, Jackson and Tambling in the top 80 let alone top 40. Cousins and Collins palyed well for half a season each

Crikey; Maxwell, LeCras, Murphy, Hargarave, Vince, Swan and Milne would walk into our BEST 22 without a blink of an eye.

Put your ego to one side and celebrate the good year these players had. Not sook over own your sides short commings.

Crikey; Maxwell, LeCras, Murphy, Hargarave, Vince, Swan and Milne would walk into our BEST 22 without a blink of an eye.

In typical bigfooty style you change the subject. This isn't a debate about whether thoses blokes would walk in to the side. It's about whether Jacko had a better year than any of them.
He has Maxwell covered. This has nothing to do with Maxwell being a loose defender who lines up blokes, it's just a fact.

Sorry Mitch but your making a fool of yourself here, Jackson was miles away from all of them besides Maxwell that ****ing hack.

Jacko would not have made the All Australian C squad. He's competing against midfielders and there are at least 20 ahead of him this year and Murphy is definetly one of them.

Maxwell doesn't deserve to be in, but apart from that Jackson has had a worse season than those listed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thats not true.

You think your hard done by.... watson didnt get named either

I'll give you Maxwell, and maybe Milne, but there is no way he was even close to any of the other bolded players. Mark Lecras finished about 5th in the coleman.

C'mon people, take of your Yellow & Black glasses for a moment and rethink. I would only have Newman, Jackson and Tambling in the top 80 let alone top 40. Cousins and Collins palyed well for half a season each

Deledio would be in the top 80 easily.

murphy, vince (great effort young man) and lecras in particular had fantastic years. maxwell, milne (just you would think), hargrave (all look better in a winning side..) but are well deserved. not this year unfortunately mitch :thumbsu:

Bernard Vince has been by far the Crows best midfielder this year and has by far had a better year than Jackson.

I would just be happy with Jackson having a great year and not whinging about him not making the AA squad if I was a Richmond supporter.

HUGE Jackson fan. IMO is the single most underrated player in the league. However you clearly are delerious. Vince, Murphy and LeCras are all miles ahead of Jackson.

Hopefully next year you will be able to add Cotchin to the list of people in line for AA. I truely get excited just thinking of him ;)

HUGE Jackson fan. IMO is the single most underrated player in the league. However you clearly are delerious. Vince, Murphy and LeCras are all miles ahead of Jackson.

Hopefully next year you will be able to add Cotchin to the list of people in line for AA. I truely get excited just thinking of him ;)

Geez why did you have to mention him? That's now the 2nd time I've had to change my pants in the last half hour. :D

I think if Jacko maintained his form he might of went close. But then again, I doubt the selectors would of thought any Richmond player was worthy.

WTF.

Jackson would not even be considered for the C Team. There are 60 plus players who have had a better season.

Mentioning Vince, Murphy and LaCras is beyond stupid.

PS - Tiggers suck

Remove this Banner Ad

Back