Think Tank Is H. Reid about to become the most overrated player since Husband of Jo?

Will this end well?

• No

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • Old Watts option

• New Maximum Grundage option

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • DanWA

• JHF

Votes: 8 18.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s the most recent example of what is trending at the moment. The notoriously fairweathered Failmantle fans can see the writing on the wall with you guys stalling, while we’ve got a likely Reid-led dynasty on our hands.
Luckily for Harley, the West Coast supporters are keeping a lid on things.

Got to admit, my wife has been getting a little too excited about Sharp for my liking.
Yeah too much pressure on a kid who couldn't get a game at one of the weakest clubs in the AFL, I love all this Nic Nat hate going on...what you haters don't want to admit is that Nic had a highlight real in his debut season better than 99% of players have over their entire careers.

Yeah too much pressure on a kid who couldn't get a game at one of the weakest clubs in the AFL, I love all this Nic Nat hate going on...what you haters don't want to admit is that Nic had a highlight real in his debut season better than 99% of players have over their entire careers.
In all honesty, like not Bay style memory, all I can remember of Nic Nat’s career is his mark and goal against North and when he did his ACL the second time. Outside Perth, no one really knew what was going on there.

Edit. Just looked up if he played the 2015 gf because I don’t remember him in that at all. 7 touches and 37 hitouts.

Last edited:

Amazing... and how many premiership medals does he have?

It’s always been about the highlights with Nic. Pity they were few and far between.

Would you like to see a comparison between Nic and Sean Darcy in their debut seasons? I suppose Nic wins because he’s flashy and gets more back pages though?

1702458443053.png

According to the West Australian, more than any Collingwood player, combined, ever. Yes, he’s that good.
Thank god his missus now has a regular column on Perth Now so the public can continue to keep tabs on where he goes for dinner and what his kids are getting for Xmas.

Thank god his missus now has a regular column on Perth Now so the public can continue to keep tabs on where he goes for dinner and what his kids are getting for Xmas.
*I don’t use the 😍 emoji often, but when I do it’s for Perth Now feature articles

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s always been about the highlights with Nic. Pity they were few and far between.

Would you like to see a comparison between Nic and Sean Darcy in their debut seasons? I suppose Nic wins because he’s flashy and gets more back pages though?

View attachment 1871295

How about addressing the elephant in the room^^ bh90210fan ?

And no I'm not talking about Fatanui

How about addressing the elephant in the room^^ bh90210fan ?

And no I'm not talking about Fatanui
Sean Darcy was a fat turd when he rocked onto the scene, much like he is now. Nic needed a few preseasons to bulk up before he could crash in and become the generational tap ruckman we all know of today.

Nic also had more hitouts to advantage in his debut season than Darcy has in his career to date.

Comparing Seany D. to Nic Nat is like comparing a steaming turd to the Stallion it came out of, I have no doubt he is probably the best Freo can keep these days but really ?

Back