Poo Mega Thread How's Justin Longmanure working out for you Failmantle (Part 2) 2023 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Stereotype instead of facts
I watched it all start and kill real music off, Rock n Roll died with its rise amongst the youth of the day after being handed the keys to the future of music and they proverbially stuffed it up. Luckily Indie Rock rose from the ashes of Rock n Roll and the rest is history.

I watched it all start and kill real music off, Rock n Roll died with its rise amongst the youth of the day after being handed the keys to the future of music and they proverbially stuffed it up. Luckily Indie Rock rose from the ashes of Rock n Roll and the rest is history.
Like it or hate it Rap has its place in popular culture

“Our freedom of speech is freedom or death
We got to fight the powers that be
Lemme hear you say
Fight the power.”

You are so so wrong

It's one of many genres of music. I don't listen to all genres. Most people gravitate to specific artists.

Rock and Roll or indie Rock is one of the largest and imo best genres of music to listen to.

Rap has sub genres and some of the content is violent but it has a lot of calls for freedom that come from the soul. It just depends on who you have listened to.

It's easy to close your mind. Lucky I don't.

You are so so wrong

It's one of many genres of music. I don't listen to all genres. Most people gravitate to specific artists.

Rock and Roll or indie Rock is one of the largest and imo best genres of music to listen to.

Rap has sub genres and some of the content is violent but it has a lot of calls for freedom that come from the soul. It just depends on who you have listened to.

It's easy to close your mind. Lucky I don't.
Pretty typical of a Wet Toast Flog to have no consideration that other people might like different things and that their high and mighty opinion is the only one that matters
Bunch of Fart Sniffing Flogs

(Put that in your Ryhmes when you take down Queen Bev Huskii )

As a matter of fact I suggest that given this thread has got so mind numbingly boring listening to Bev and Parksys drivel we enter into an online rap battle
Mods could be judges
Loser joins Dan in the Bin

What say you Geoff ?
Your recipes are fantastic but I think we need take it up a notch with these Lathlain try hards .

This could take me a while but I’ll come up with something
Used to do this with my kids , Waz funny as , most of the time I got owned but

Pretty typical of a Wet Toast Flog to have no consideration that other people might like different things and that their high and mighty opinion is the only one that matters
Bunch of Fart Sniffing Flogs

(Put that in your Ryhmes when you take down Queen Bev Huskii )

As a matter of fact I suggest that given this thread has got so mind numbingly boring listening to Bev and Parksys drivel we enter into an online rap battle
Mods could be judges
Loser joins Dan in the Bin

What say you Geoff ?
Your recipes are fantastic but I think we need take it up a notch with these Lathlain try hards .

This could take me a while but I’ll come up with something
Used to do this with my kids , Waz funny as , most of the time I got owned but

Why are they such flogs?

Ill meet him and put 10k cash on it

His boyfriends can watch me slaughter him. I'll even rock up by myself as to limit the intimidation.

Rap is a total garbage genre of music, Indie Rock is where its at. Rap is for non-singer types who can't hit any notes properly and shout out vile obscenity laced rhetoric expressing a desire for violence, sex and drug taking. Its complete and utter tripe and deserves to end up in the Garbage Bin of Music forever.
Indy rock is for woke try hards

Why are they such flogs?

Ill meet him and put 10k cash on it

His boyfriends can watch me slaughter him. I'll even rock up by myself as to limit the intimidation.
They got nothing better in their lives mate
Masking a lack of creativity they follow the herd I guess?

Entitlement attracts a certain type
Kind of like flies to shit

They got nothing better in their lives mate
Masking a lack of creativity they follow the herd I guess?

Entitlement attracts a certain type
Kind of like flies to s**t
Am I rap battling yet ? 👆
I need to get it to Ryhme

Ok will try harder
Harder than last time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lath-Lame

These try hards poke me

Try to provoke me

But I aint buying it

Flogs ain’t got enough to sell …. Me

Talking down to me ?

Well come a little closer

Smell that ?

Yeh , that’s the shit in your daks

See AFL footy is a state of mind

If you can’t see that you must be blind

No right , no wrong , no better , no worse

Just a crying shame you been struck by the Lath - Lame Curse 🔫

Last edited:
Lath-Lame

These try hards poke me

Try to provoke me

But I aint buying it

Flogs ain’t got enough to sell …. Me

Talking down to me

Well come a little closer

Smell that ?

Yeh , that’s the s**t in your daks

See AFL footy is a state of mind

If you can’t see that you must be blind

No right , no wrong , no better , no worse

Just a crying shame you been struck by the Lath - Lame Curse 🔫

Good belly laugh because it's factual

Poke me
voke me

Multi syllable

The rest single syllable

I'm loving the Lath Lame curse

I think that's gonna stick to those west coke supporters like mud

Good belly laugh because it's factual

Poke me
voke me

Multi syllable

The rest single syllable

I'm loving the Lath Lame curse

I think that's gonna stick to those west coke supporters like mud
How can we forget everyone’s favourite Masher multi syllable moment

1702252784774.jpeg

This is an article from 4 years ago.
It’s the most recent example of what is trending at the moment. The notoriously fairweathered Failmantle fans can see the writing on the wall with you guys stalling, while we’ve got a likely Reid-led dynasty on our hands.

Bev really wishes his team didn't suck so much

He also wishes he wasn't such a pussy. Unfortunately for him, he is and that's why he won't put his money up.

Bev really wishes his team didn't suck so much

He also wishes he wasn't such a pussy. Unfortunately for him, he is and that's why he won't put his money up.
We all know you can’t rap Masher, just look how juvenile your posting style is. You need to lift your game in here and stop getting triggered so hard.

To get the ball rolling today...how long does Le-manure have before he is shown the door ? I'm saying he would be lucky to survive to round 7 where you may get your first win of the season against the Bulldogs. If you lose that home game I can't see you winning too many more with the squad being so jeety these days.
Well they came out and said "flag by 2025" is still on so yeah, if they are out of the 8 after round 10, i rekon the Manure is gonski

Remove this Banner Ad

Back