Teams Indianapolis Colts - Unitas We Stand ™

Remove this Banner Ad

I always knew Irsay would make the right call. Always.

Interesting, fired one former Eagles former OC and hires another next go. Wonder if that has ever happened before? Consecutive hires of the same position coach from the same team

I can see it now on draft night:

With pick 4 Indianapolis selects Jalen Carter DL from Georgia.....

It's a really good deal this one Minshew is more than adequate as a backup heck he could even be a bridge guy for you.

It's a really good deal this one Minshew is more than adequate as a backup heck he could even be a bridge guy for you.
I'm certainly not having a dig at Minshew its a very good deal. I can just see us look at it and go "cool we got a guy who could probably play most of the year and be serviceable, let's take a punt on pick 4 on anyone except a WR or QB and stink it up again"

Agree with Nick Wright, thinking that the Colts are still a good chance to take a swing at Lamar.

Won't do it until after the draft though, they would want to use No. 4 this year.

It's too good a spot, they would be happier to send the next two.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't get the generation talent that's is getting thrown around when it comes to Anthony Richardson. He is a physical freak has the tools to be great but hasn't put it together at all so far just shown flashes with the most impressive thing so far his done in career is his great combine performance.

A Generational talent for me is someone is someone who is sure fire hit like Luck, Manning, Elway, Bijan, Pace.

I don't get the generation talent that's is getting thrown around when it comes to Anthony Richardson. He is a physical freak has the tools to be great but hasn't put it together at all so far just shown flashes with the most impressive thing so far his done in career is his great combine performance.

A Generational talent for me is someone is someone who is sure fire hit like Luck, Manning, Elway, Bijan, Pace.

Yeah but you also said Will Levis should go number 1 so..... :p

I don't recall many in the lead up talking about a generational talent in relation to skillset or total package at all.

It was all about being a generational physical specimen with a wild ceiling, though other prospects closer to 'ready'.

usatsi_20551749.jpg

That's my quarterback, drip king.

Also love he is going to be number five, can the season start yet?
It’s nice as you said in the draft thread to look forward to a season that doesn’t start Matt Ryan or Carson Wentz but someone with a bit of excitement and raw talent.

A quick glance at the schedule it looks like we did ok.

The only main concerns seem to be Baltimore and Cincy away.

A quick glance at the schedule it looks like we did ok.

The only main concerns seem to be Baltimore and Cincy away.
Not too concerned with how we do next season just want to enjoy watching this team again im sure there will be a lot of ups and downs.

Ready to watch hopefully the next QB for 15 years for us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back