Teams Indianapolis Colts - Unitas We Stand ™

Remove this Banner Ad

If Irsay got drunk and crazy at the end of last season over the Wentz final game missed playoff chance, wonder how he's gonna react to the events of today and the certainty of missing the playoffs. I mean we already saw him get drunk and crazy a few weeks ago firing Reich, but there has to be more crazy drunk left in the tank.

Well atleast 2 things are clear they are drafting a qb at 7 (could be lower) and Saturday is so not the coach going forward

If Irsay got drunk and crazy at the end of last season over the Wentz final game missed playoff chance, wonder how he's gonna react to the events of today and the certainty of missing the playoffs. I mean we already saw him get drunk and crazy a few weeks ago firing Reich, but there has to be more crazy drunk left in the tank.

Hell sack Saturday and give Edgerrin James the head coaching position for the rest of the season.

Well that season happened lots to think about ahead in the offseason.

• Top 5 pick they simply have to draft a QB for the team no more rentals enough is enough.
  • I hope they fire Ballard but I have a feeling they will keep him around he MUST change his bargain bin approach though stop being stubborn in your team building approach
  • It's not exactly an attractive Job opening whoever we get it won't be a sexy hire.

• Top 5 pick they simply have to draft a QB for the team no more rentals enough is enough.
  • I hope they fire Ballard but I have a feeling they will keep him around he MUST change his bargain bin approach though stop being stubborn in your team building approach
  • It's not exactly an attractive Job opening whoever we get it won't be a sexy hire.

The season from hell but things can turn around quickly and our division isn't getting too much better anytime soon.

It's a good draft to have a high pick and needing a QB.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Losing today and the Bears getting pick 1 gives us a shot to trade up to 1 and take Young if we think he is the best of the best in this draft. If not we keep 5 and draft next best QB. If we draft anything other than a QB then we may as well burn the joint down. I'm not even sure there is an available QB I'd be willing to have a crack at (trade or FA). Just blow it up and start again.

Coaching appointment who the * knows but the coach would want to have a huge amount of patience we aren't going anywhere quickly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back