I'm Sorry Luke Jackson

Remove this Banner Ad

Obviously the track wasn't flat enough to get a good showing from Miss Jackson today:

Screenshot_20230709_212225_AFL.jpg

Yet another dominant display from the star recruit. The ruck division is truly safe with him when Darcy's gone at the end if the year. :$👍

I look forward to a dribbling troglodyte comparing his marking to Naitanui.

I can't remember a more anticpated ruck contest than what we saw yesterday.

Luke "$1M per year + 8 first round draft picks traded to get him" Jackson up against Jack "I just got dropped and I don't even have a contract for 2024" Silvagni.

While Jackson battled hard it was always going to be tough for him to compete against SOS who has staked his claim for All Australian honours as the #1 ruck.

While SOS might be out of contract the good news for Fremantle is they've got Jackson locked up until 2030 :$:$:$:$

Obviously the track wasn't flat enough to get a good showing from Miss Jackson today:

View attachment 1733729

Yet another dominant display from the star recruit. The ruck division is truly safe with him when Darcy's gone at the end if the year. :$👍

I look forward to a dribbling troglodyte comparing his marking to Naitanui.

Quality 6 marks.

Fremantle overall played rubbish.

That goal from 10m out after a soft free was pretty special though
You know what was better - it was awarded for a "Push in the back" instead of High Contact (which was there!).

(Umpiring was REALLY bad for both teams)

That $1m a season basically paying for itself.
Soon there will be $2mil+ with their #1 ruck and backup ruck

Unless Darcy leaves for Victoria

Luke Jackson only young but not living up to any of the hype so far

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was going to post his stats for last night in here but it's barely fun anymore. It has all the fun of kicking a animal's corpse down the road with how pathetic Fremantle are going right now - and this is coming from a supporter of a team that's having one of the worst seasons in history.

Last edited:
I was going to post his stats for last night in here but it's barely fun anymore. It has all the fun of kicking a animal's corpse down the road with how pathetic Fremantle are going right now - and this is coming from a supporter of a team that's having one of the worst seasons in history.

It’s more amusing to see his opponents stats. Swans can’t be bothered selecting a genuine ruck they just go with someone taller than Papley.

IMG_2092.jpeg

Anyone worth their salt knows that AA means nothing unless it fits your narrative.

Jackson - sympathy vote for a kid who's thrown his career in the trash by choosing to join a basket case.

Allen - acknowledging the beginning of a body of work of a superstar.

Anyone worth their salt knows that AA means nothing unless it fits your narrative.

Allen - sympathy vote for a kid who's thrown his career in the trash by choosing to join a basket case.

Jackson - acknowledging the beginning of a body of work of a superstar.
FTFY

Remove this Banner Ad

Back