I'm Sorry Luke Jackson

Remove this Banner Ad

c782c5a1-26cf-440c-a72a-6618bdae5880_text.gif

Good to see you've evolved from the same brown nosing loser you've always been. :$👍

Screenshot_20230701_142617_AFL.jpg

d91.gif

And when the game's on the line and you need your "star recruit" to stand up:

Screenshot_20230701_142502_AFL.jpg

michael-jordan-laughing.gif

It's like calling something a backfire after one decent game makes you look like a bit of dickhead, eh? :$👍

View attachment 1726254

View attachment 1726242

And when the game's on the line and you need your "star recruit"to stand up:

View attachment 1726253

It's like calling something a backfire after one decent game makes you look like a dickhead, eh?

Luke Jackson had a s**t game yes, but he is still more talented than all of the useless, stinking and feces skilled garbage on the Eagles list combined.

Your list is so gash, in fact the Eagles will win all of the future Spoons until Tassie enter the comp

Your s**t club and w***er fanbase deserve no less either :D

palmervilnius.gif

Luke Jackson had a s**t game yes, but he is still more talented than all of the useless, stinking and feces skilled garbage on the Eagles list combined.

Your list is so gash, in fact the Eagles will win all of the future Spoons until Tassie enter the comp

Your s**t club and w***er fanbase deserve no less either :D

palmervilnius.gif

Nice melt, loser. :$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gonna be an interesting game this one - on the one hand the track is flat enough for Miss Jackson to have a good game and bring the Cockburn posters back out of the wood work to get back on the bandwagon. Then on the other, will Divvy Blues be so desperate with his need for validation that he'll brown nose the supporters of the team that just beat his clown college of a football club?

Mouth watering IMO.

Gonna be an interesting game this one - on the one hand the track is flat enough for Miss Jackson to have a good game and bring the Cockburn posters back out of the wood work to get back on the bandwagon. Then on the other, will Divvy Blues be so desperate with his need for validation that he'll brown nose the supporters of the team that just beat his clown college of a football club?

Mouth watering IMO.
Look who's talking about coming out of the woodwork. Have you been too busy lately with your WamDanbatWA alias or just don't like the smell of smoke?

Look who's talking about coming out of the woodwork. Have you been too busy lately with your WamDanbatWA alias or just don't like the smell of smoke?

That's a really long-winded way of saying you miss me.

Talking about marks though - did you know that Luke Jackson has played only 1/3 of the game as Nic Nat and has over half of his marks already.... :drunk:

Throwing away 2 years worth of draft picks and a million a year only to see him get outpointed by Rory Lobb twice this season already as you tumble down the ladder

Oh No Oops GIF by Paddington Bear

Mate, you wonder why I don't come here often - look at the posts from your spectrumy fellow supporter above and you've got your answer.

Throwing away 2 years worth of draft picks and a million a year only to see him get outpointed by Rory Lobb twice this season already as you tumble down the ladder

The best part is they traded for a quasi forward/ruckman, this year they've need a forward and he hasn't delivered, and next year when Darcy's gone to Geelong they'll need a ruckman and he won't deliver.

Kacey Musgraves Smoking GIF by Paramount+

Does he get outpointed by this fella though?
433a1f65ab7400c8fa8108281de9d211

That's a really long-winded way of saying you miss me.
My fingers needed the exercise.
Mate, you wonder why I don't come here often - look at the posts from your spectrumy fellow supporter above and you've got your answer.
Jose goes alright, for a round-ball guy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back