Opinion If we made it, who'd you want to play?

Who'd you rather play in an elimination final?

• Hawthorn at the G

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Crows in Adelaide

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swans in Sydney

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Geelong at the G

Votes: 14 48.3%
  • Giants in Sydney

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Eagles in Perth

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Dogs at Etihad

Votes: 2 6.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Fair to say I was straight on to Ladder Predictor at work at 8:45am this morning. It's hard to engineer any result other than Geelong finishing 5th (with MFC 8th obviously) so Dees v Cats at the MCG seems the likely matchup if the dream were to somehow come true.

Before this weekend I thought it would be either the Giants or Eagles, so the Cats at our home ground is a huge improvement on those nightmare scenarios.
I've said this about 5 or 6 times now but what pleases me most about the Geelong at the MCG thing is the fact that we'll have to have beaten them at Skilled the game before for it to eventuate. And we get a week off which I think would help us more than them.

I'm the only person hoping for West Coast over there?

I think based on how well we played them last time, and the close loss we had, the boys would be ready and fired up for that. Big ground suits our running game too imo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm the only person hoping for West Coast over there?

I think based on how well we played them last time, and the close loss we had, the boys would be ready and fired up for that. Big ground suits our running game too imo.

One would hope we'd be ready and fired up regardless of opposition and venue for our first finals match in ten years haha...

If we make it, i'm bumping that "We are in the Eight" thread
If we make it, I came up with the idea for the UP before the bloody season started, I've been sitting on it just in case.

Back