Oppo Camp If it aint Cloke, don't fix it. (Collingwood Banter Thread)

Remove this Banner Ad

I heard Ed last week talking about how the CFC were going to make "the next six weeks" as enjoyable as possible for "Taz"

Just curious as to what sort of activities week 5 and week 6 of that block will entail? Collingwood supporters, help me out here.

We could do the Charlie Brown-walk all around the forum.

Or we could try and extract what little entertainment is possible out of the one week left in our season. People can take it or leave it as they choose, though.

Cloke's dropping $100,000 every shit week he puts in. We'll have him down to 0 after this.

You stupid ****wits deserve each other.

Collingwood in its worst form slump for two years. Fallen out of the 4, troubling times for the filth.

Bombers to condemn them to an elim final against freo, who just ripped norf a new one - without Pav. Pies have two matches left for the year:thumbsu:

Collingwood in its worst form slump for two years. Fallen out of the 4, troubling times for the filth.

Bombers to condemn them to an elim final against freo, who just ripped norf a new one - without Pav. Pies have two matches left for the year:thumbsu:

If we get Howlett, Fletcher, and Ryder we will beat them for sure. Stanton and Zaharakis with a bit of a run, a ruckman who can actually tap to advantage, a defender who makes the other defenders stand in the right spot.

Would be hilarious if we caused them to finish 5th or 6th. That and Carlton losing to GC would dull the pain of our last few weeks.

Oi Collingwood, you play...you play...you don't play real good.

Mighty Ducks 2 reference. It's all I got :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we get Howlett, Fletcher, and Ryder we will beat them for sure. Stanton and Zaharakis with a bit of a run, a ruckman who can actually tap to advantage, a defender who makes the other defenders stand in the right spot.

Would be hilarious if we caused them to finish 5th or 6th. That and Carlton losing to GC would dull the pain of our last few weeks.

If we're not playing finals, why not poop the party for those who are? In any case, it's our duty to preserve our 16, and cast a spanner into Collingwood works, even at this late stage and ruin their run into the finals and the (steadily diminishing) chance that they will win another flag.

Do we know if Jolly will be back? Could be pivotal. Ryder is done for the season, though, isn't he?

No Collingwood supporter has even contributed to this yet.

Not true.

In any case, bemoaning a lack of opposition supporters on the board is a new one.

M-SportsTeamFromMy_400x400_2_jpg_400x400_upscale_q85.jpg

That's all I can muster right now.

Not true.

In any case, bemoaning a lack of opposition supporters on the board is a new one.

Oops, missed the post by Ron.

And as for your second point...uh, desperate times call for desperate measures. Or desperate wishes.

We must attend the 'G en masse on Saturday night and make things as difficult as possible for the Bogan Horde.

If you're buying some sort of footstuff or cool beverage, please make sure that you use a card, and please make sure that you use the wrong card first if needs be. Occasionally get the pin wrong a couple of times as well for good measure.

If you're using a urinal, stand with your feet spread as far apart as is humanly possible and take up as much space as you can. Complement this with horizontal pelvic movement.

If you're using the crapper, exhaust the toilet paper and refrain from flushing. If you've got something left in the tank make sure you piddle all over the seat. I can only assume this is considered acceptable behaviour based on the few times I have absolutely had to use the crapper at a football venue.

Make sure you kick the seat in front of you, but disguise it as being a tick.

Talk loudly about things that have nothing to do with the football. I recommend topics such as the merits of Kazuo Ishiguro's writing, or why Tom Johnston-period Doobie Brothers is so much better than Michael McDonald-period Doobie Brothers.

Wait until a Collingwood player is lining up for goal to stand up and awkwardly shuffle out of the row. Ideally block a Collingwood supporters view as the kick is taken.

Bring a flag and wave it while sitting down. A big inflatable hand is an acceptable substitute.

We must attend the 'G en masse on Saturday night and make things as difficult as possible for the Bogan Horde.

If you're buying some sort of footstuff or cool beverage, please make sure that you use a card, and please make sure that you use the wrong card first if needs be. Occasionally get the pin wrong a couple of times as well for good measure.

If you're using a urinal, stand with your feet spread as far apart as is humanly possible and take up as much space as you can. Complement this with horizontal pelvic movement.

If you're using the crapper, exhaust the toilet paper and refrain from flushing. If you've got something left in the tank make sure you piddle all over the seat. I can only assume this is considered acceptable behaviour based on the few times I have absolutely had to use the crapper at a football venue.

Talk loudly about things that have nothing to do with the football. I recommend topics such as the merits of Kazuo Ishiguro's writing, or why Tom Johnston-period Doobie Brothers is so much better than Michael McDonald-period Doobie Brothers.

Wait until a Collingwood player is lining up for goal to stand up and awkwardly shuffle out for goal. Ideally block a Collingwood supporters view as the kick is taken.

Bring a flag and wave it while sitting down. A big inflatable hand is an acceptable substitute.

Classic.

Wait until a Collingwood player is lining up for goal to stand up and awkwardly shuffle out of the row. Ideally block a Collingwood supporters view as the kick is taken.

Solid gold.

do most of these anyway.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back