Play Nice Hunter Biden: sprog of rich guy

Remove this Banner Ad

Hunter is a dipstick, obviously. Biden doesn't come off as being rich enough for the big corruption. And a company can namedrop to gain an edge.
He really is. Maybe the drugs have left a permanent affect.

This latest case is a real balls up.

Funnily enough I don't have such a big problem getting jobs/salaries/fees riding on the coat tails of his father. I can see this happening regardless of who your contact/relatives are. Not illegal, not corruption, not even immoral.

I know one of the best jobs I had was due to having a 'contact' in the organisation and breezed through the interview. Happens all the time.

He really is. Maybe the drugs have left a permanent affect.

This latest case is a real balls up.

Funnily enough I don't have such a big problem getting jobs/salaries/fees riding on the coat tails of his father. I can see this happening regardless of who your contact/relatives are. Not illegal, not corruption, not even immoral.

I know one of the best jobs I had was due to having a 'contact' in the organisation and breezed through the interview. Happens all the time.
Agreed, relationships and contacts have made the world go round forever. Here, contacts (關係 guan1xi1)) trumps everything: family, friends of family, schoolmates....
Had a corrupt, successful, arsehole uncle in law whom everyone was very nice and obsequious to. They all wanted access to the juice he could provide.

Just reading the transcript of Archer (Hunter's business partner). Really interesting.

So far, the Republicans haven't given the Democrats they information they have, neither deny nor confirm they have the hard drive. No real smoking bullett except that it shows Hunter as a braggart in relation to his father. So far I haven't seen anything that implicates his father.

Email.
Q And was part of that value him bringing his dad to the Ukraine?
A I think in here it's clear that he's not bringing his dad, but he's saying, you know, "I'm going to get credit for it."
What I think, you know, it -- my speculation would be that he was -- he's saying that, you know, we can't -- I can't guide my guy, you know, I can't guide my father in what he's going to do on this trip, but let's get credit for it. I think that's what it's saying here

Weiss was a tRump appointment but that won't stop them from criticising.

It is funny that you hardly (I can't recall one time) that you see Garland and Biden together unlike Barr and Trump.

Think it is a good move by Garland.

Ooops, already started.

“David Weiss can’t be trusted and this is just a new way to whitewash the Biden family’s corruption. Weiss has already signed off on a sweetheart plea deal that was so awful and unfair that a federal judge rejected it,” Russell Dye, a spokesperson for House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jim Jordan (R-Ohio), said in a statement.
Rep. Greg Murphy (N.C.), one of the signatories to House Republicans’ letter tweeted, “Weiss has already destroyed the credibility of the investigation into Hunter Biden and now he’s being elevated to Special Counsel. What could go wrong?”

Last edited:
If Donald Jr had the same "achievements" as Hunter, those with acute TDS would be having a field day.
Well they do have quite a few similarities, drugs, stupidity, would be nobodies without their father's names so not sure you are on the right track.

It is funny reading people complaining about how long it has taken to charge tRump (two years and a lot of people to interview) yet the enquiry into Hunter has been going on since 2018/2019 and during tRump's Presidency and it still hasn't uncovered anything besides not paying sufficient tax (since paid plus penalties) and having a gun without a licence.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is funny reading people complaining about how long it has taken to charge tRump (two years and a lot of people to interview) yet the enquiry into Hunter has been going on since 2018/2019 and during tRump's Presidency and it still hasn't uncovered anything besides not paying sufficient tax (since paid plus penalties) and having a gun without a licence.

It’s almost like it’s conflated BS as didn’t have anything else to dig up on him.

I'm not really up on all the charges, but there may be a felony in the gun stuff, something like selling to wrong type of person.
But really I don't think any Americans give a s**t about HB. Most would be ambivalent about whatever he ends up with.
Also if there is something on JB, lets see it. Not innuendo and gaslight. The majority of Americans would support the facts.

Last edited:
I'm not really up on all the charges, but there may be a felony in the gun stuff, something like selling to wrong type of person.
But really I don't think any Americans give a s**t about HB. Most would be ambivalent about whatever he ends up with.
Also if there is something on JB, lets see it. Not innuendo and gaslight. The majority of Americans would support the facts.
I think it really doesn't matter what charges are brought the Republicans will still find fault with the investigation.

The latest is that Weiss once worked with the other son Beau in 2010, he spent two years as acting U.S. attorney under President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden and then remained as a top deputy for the remainder of their term.

Regardless, if found guilty of any crime, let it happen but they still haven't found anything to tie money going to his father.

Last edited:
I am not a fan of Hunter Biden but the story goes much deeper than your headlines.

Maybe read more about it?

Still better use of taxpayer money than what his dad spends on.
What does his father spend his taxpayer funds on?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back