Play Nice Hunter Biden: sprog of rich guy

Remove this Banner Ad

If you accuse someone for corruption and then supply a link at least make sure it details the corruption as I didn't see anything in the article about being guilty of corruption and you haven't supplied any evidence either. So unlike you?

I merely stated that he was paid 50k a month despite being completely unqualified for such a position.

Back in 2014 after a change of regime in Ukraine, Hunter Biden joined the board of a scandal-plagued Ukrainian natural gas company named Burisma. Hunter had no apparent qualifications for the job, except that his father was the vice president and involved in the Obama administration’s Ukraine policy.

He got paid up to $50,000 per month for the job and the situation constituted the kind of conflict of interest that was normally considered inappropriate in Washington until the Trump era

medusala How do you feel about the Royal Family? At least Hunter Biden is a deadweight on a private purse.

As generations of trust fund kids have before and will continue to do so. If you want to talk about the folly of inherited wealth there is certainly one to be had there.

Royal Family Laugh out loud.

Trump blamed in our Media for Isis prisoners escaping while members of the Royal regiment, 22nd sas lead Isis away from Syrian and Iranians,.into Turkey.

Prince willy calling an end to poaching and game hunting, suggesting they should be gaoled when his brother a keen hunter in game parks where animals are bred to be hunted.

Prince Charles going on about global warming and saying we need More wind and wave farms, his family owns the waters around Great Britain and collects royalties from every turbine.

The Queen knighring Jimmy Saville,. Knowing what he was and her second son frequenting orgies with underage girls. She being head of a church, that in this country has a evil record of pedofilia and covering it up.

You can't make this s**t up.

So who gives a s**t if Biden Jr. is a heel?

Snr is getting elected.

There‘s real live nepotism in front of you.

sorry, that should have read “never getting elected“
Imagine a real general election between Trump and Biden. Whoever is more dementia riddled wouldn't even matter and you'd have people justifying both of them.

Surely at that point we realise democracy is overrated and not a solution

its free real estate

Imagine a real general election between Trump and Biden. Whoever is more dementia riddled wouldn't even matter and you'd have people justifying both of them.

Surely at that point we realise democracy is overrated and not a solution

its free real estate
I've stayed out of this thread because I felt sorry for Old Joe since his good son died from brain cancer. The whole family story is a bit tragic IMO.

I've stayed out of this thread because I felt sorry for Old Joe since his good son died from brain cancer. The whole family story is a bit tragic IMO.
Given Biden being a real hawk, it sorta reminds me of this quote from The Inbetweeners when it comes to sympathy for him:

Kerry:
*sobbing* He used me, and then he dumped me because I'm so big!

Tara:
Will, I don't know how you can do this, especially after everything Kerry's been through!

Will:
It hasn't been an easy ride for me either! Trying to stay out of her clutches!

Tara:
Her dad died last month!

*silence*

Will:
Well, that's awful. Obviously. But not-

Tara:
What?

Will:
Well it's not...it's not relevant, is it?

Ultimately it sucks for Joe but I bet the families he was happy to allow Obama to drone weren't really happy, either. And that's not including his good mate, Strom.

Given Biden being a real hawk, it sorta reminds me of this quote from The Inbetweeners when it comes to sympathy for him:

Kerry:
*sobbing* He used me, and then he dumped me because I'm so big!

Tara:
Will, I don't know how you can do this, especially after everything Kerry's been through!

Will:
It hasn't been an easy ride for me either! Trying to stay out of her clutches!

Tara:
Her dad died last month!

*silence*

Will:
Well, that's awful. Obviously. But not-

Tara:
What?

Will:
Well it's not...it's not relevant, is it?

Ultimately it sucks for Joe but I bet the families he was happy to allow Obama to drone weren't really happy, either. And that's not including his good mate, Strom.
Yeah but ...
On Dec. 18, 1972, Neilia and the couple’s three children were driving in their station wagon to go Christmas shopping when their car collided with a tractor-trailer in an intersection. Neilia and Naomi were killed, and Beau, who was four, and Hunter, just under three, sustained injuries of their own: Beau most notably several broken bones, including his leg which required a body cast, and Hunter, a fractured skull.
That last part might explain some things.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah but ...
On Dec. 18, 1972, Neilia and the couple’s three children were driving in their station wagon to go Christmas shopping when their car collided with a tractor-trailer in an intersection. Neilia and Naomi were killed, and Beau, who was four, and Hunter, just under three, sustained injuries of their own: Beau most notably several broken bones, including his leg which required a body cast, and Hunter, a fractured skull.
That last part might explain some things.
One of those things, I can't criticise him for being an addict. Although, crack seems like something you'd stay away from in general. Even fathering a hidden kid, whatever.

Who do you think is worse between Joe and his son? Joe and his consulting history has a little of the Pete Buttigieg and the McKinsey's about him. Pete is obviously more likely to be CIA though.

Why can't he just do a Trump and tell them to get f***e'd?

You dont think its different -- congress spying on your tax returns and a mother of one of your children after a payout or payoff or a amount for her and your kid?

" Now if i were mock-Hunter Biden, i would mock-fire my mock-attorney ! "

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

My first thought about the mock trial was 'was there a War of the Worlds reaction by Fox zombies and the QGOP media ecosystem afterward? Even with all the warning labels, I can just see them nodding their heads in agreement and exploding in rage and indignation. LOL

I agree with the opinion that HB is a complete dickhead, and that the rich sprogs from all leanings benefit in many, many ways from their name and the connections.
If HB has stepped over any lines, have at it, try him and punish him. If JB is shown to have known about and actively or tacitly helped then he too must face the law.
Up at those levels of wealthy and powerful, you can never definitively believe reporting. Both sides and their opponents are actively working on spinning the news.

Vish Burra is running George Santos for context.
Today, hyperreal montages of Hunter Biden smoking crack and brandishing firearms blast across social media pathways. Tomorrow, it is congressional candidates and c-suite executives. “The function the Hunter tapes serve now is to normalize the past behavior of Republican candidates we have in the wings,” Steve Bannon’s gopher Vish Burra, who leaked Hunter Biden’s laptop contents to the media, tells me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back