Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Round 4 - May 2, 2009
Kersbrook
80.22 (502)
Callington
1.1 (7)

Best - Kersbrook: R James, B Pearce, P James, D Anderson, L Hughes. Callington: A Tucker, J Plitzner, Z Minear, C Wilson, T Colwell. Goals - Kersbrook: R James 23, B Pearce 10, L Hughes 7, J Rider, R Treglowan 6, D Tapp 5, M Gardiner, P James 4, M Soden, D Bingos 3. Callington: S Lambe.

This would have to be the record this year!!

Hills Country Football league SA.

Well done to S Lambe on his goal. Goal of the year

Ladder positions as they are now is what they'll be at the end of home and aways.

Ladder positions as they are now is what they'll be at the end of home and aways.
after beating laharum and g/w.. i think swifts have shown they can play.. if they beat pimp this weekend i think they will come home strong.. wont make the finals but they will move up on the ladder.. too bad they started to late..

after beating laharum and g/w.. i think swifts have shown they can play.. if they beat pimp this weekend i think they will come home strong.. wont make the finals but they will move up on the ladder.. too bad they started to late..

Yes I agree with you Kickit. Swifts are a big chance to upset Pimpinio this week and move up the ladder. Why didn't Swifts win a few more games throughout the year? Still think the top six at least is settled.

What's the go with PRICE and Pimp? I don't think the parting of ways was exactly for the reasons as stated in the Mailtimes. Anyone got any more info?

Where are Kalkee players G.Schuzlt and Jackson at with their injury will they play again before finals?? they would be very important to them you would think.

Maybe Rups a bit slow and too heavy, the wheels well and truly have fallen off, back to a two horse race.

Where are Kalkee players G.Schuzlt and Jackson at with their injury will they play again before finals?? they would be very important to them you would think.

I see that Jackson is in this week. I've heard that Grant Schultz will be back one or two weeks B4 finals. I'm tipping the Southern Roos to end the Kees undefeated run and win by one or two goals this weekend.

I see that Jackson is in this week. I've heard that Grant Schultz will be back one or two weeks B4 finals. I'm tipping the Southern Roos to end the Kees undefeated run and win by one or two goals this weekend.

Thats a big call but you may well be right but I'm sticking with the Kees. Looking forward to the game 2morrow should be a ripper!!(GF preview):thumbsu:

Thats a big call but you may well be right but I'm sticking with the Kees. Looking forward to the game 2morrow should be a ripper!!(GF preview):thumbsu:

Well, well, well. I was wrong in a big way. The Kees smashed the roos in front of the reunion crowd. Is it now a one horse race? For those that dont know the Kees absolutely smashed DHML by over 10 goals. I now reckon the Kess will go all the way undefeated. What do you reckon Smasher?

Well, well, well. I was wrong in a big way. The Kees smashed the roos in front of the reunion crowd. Is it now a one horse race? For those that dont know the Kees absolutely smashed DHML by over 10 goals. I now reckon the Kess will go all the way undefeated. What do you reckon Smasher?

Sure does look that way moose. The Southern Roos looked like the only real team capable of challenging the Blue Ribbon Boys and where blown away yesterday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Swifts are 3rd last with a percentage of 102 and have only won 4 games playing edenhope this week then have the bye and kalkee could very well finsh with 5 wins and over 100% in the bottom 5!

i think it was the worst predicton ever moose. No one give kalkee a chance on saturday. They are not undefeated for no reason.

Great publicity for the Pimp pimps tonight on Ch 7. Airways program. Very funny footage of the boys getting kicked off their flight on the footy trip last year. Hinchy and Beddo get some great air time. Piss heads!:thumbsu::)

Only those that know them know it was Pimpinio, though. Good thing they didn't have club colours on. Could have happened on any trip!

One round to go. Any tips for for Dellar medalist, senior grand finalists, reserve grand finalists, under 17 etc.

For me it will be Kalkee to beat Harrow-Balmoral in the senior Grand Final, Steve Schultz to win the senior B&f. Kalkee to beat Rup in the Reserves GF and Edenhope Apsley to win the Under 17's grand final.

Tommy Easson, Laharum, U/17s H.D.F.L BnF, speedy stand-out midfielder with a penetrating right leg... one of 2 laharum top agers to have played every single game this season.. umps notice this kid... freakish abiltiy to burn off opponents and even scarier ability to run them down... (chased down andrew jackson, kalkee) THATS A FAIR EFFORT..

i'm gonna go with Danial Baker (pimp)... kid can play..

i think Justin Harney (swifts) will surprise a lot of people, he's had an awesome year and is in with a big show, considering swifts were only beaten by more than 60pts twice and lost 7 games by under 20pts ( 4 of them under 2 goals)

may have heard a wisper that young andy jackson ( kalkee ) might be makin a move to wycheproof next year .... wondering what the chances are??

may have heard a wisper that young andy jackson ( kalkee ) might be makin a move to wycheproof next year .... wondering what the chances are??
Wacjack of Bendigo, would young jacko's older brother(s) be playing with him at Wicheproof?

Tommy Easson, Laharum, U/17s H.D.F.L BnF, speedy stand-out midfielder with a penetrating right leg... one of 2 laharum top agers to have played every single game this season.. umps notice this kid... freakish abiltiy to burn off opponents and even scarier ability to run them down... (chased down andrew jackson, kalkee) THATS A FAIR EFFORT..
Good call Thommo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back