Horsham District FL Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horsham District FL

Jamie Britten will take the reigns at the swifts again and apparently one Alan Stewart who was the other applicant has the shits on big time i would say to the swiftie boys the sooner they piss off the Stewart clan the better it will be for all at the club. other coaches include Matty Jones (reserves), chris folkes (under 17s) and Maurace Billy (under 14s) as an outsider looking in it looks like the baggies are heading in the right direction

Eastern Swans Football Club Mackay Queensland, is looking for a senior coach and players. The Swans finished runners up in last years Mackay AFL competition.

Mackay is a booming mining city, which services the Bowen basin. Great work opportunities available.

If interested, call Troy Stephens on 0434 593 762 or send a private message to me (loopyboots).​

Taylors Lake still chasing a few by all reports with a pretty healthy chq book in hand as well but still seem to be struggerling to get players to sign.

Haven heard a lot out of Lauraham anyone know if they have picked up any ?? Only hearing Departures at this stage.

Taylors Lake still chasing a few by all reports with a pretty healthy chq book in hand as well but still seem to be struggerling to get players to sign.

Haven heard a lot out of Lauraham anyone know if they have picked up any ?? Only hearing Departures at this stage.

what about the swifts and great western who are they picking up and who are the big losses

My District League predictions for '09'

1. Harrow Balmoral
2. Kalkee
3. Rupanyup
4. Laharum
5. Pimpino
6. N/Q
7. Great Western
8. Natimuk
9. Taylors Lake
10. Edenhope Aplsey
11. Swifts

Bendigo Football League

Sandhurst Dragons recruiting for 2009.

Excellent facilities, home ground is the QEO - AFL approved surface, team of trainers and sports therapists, only club in the BFL with our own club doctor, some excellent recruits so far with more to announce. Young team with a great social club.

Looking for key position players, but happy to listen to players with other areas of speciality. If you're interested, leave me a message.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

my district league predictions for '09'

1. Harrow balmoral
2. Kalkee
3. Rupanyup
4. Laharum
5. Pimpino
6. N/q
7. Great western
8. Natimuk
9. Taylors lake
10. Edenhope aplsey
11. Swifts

1. kalkee
2. pimpinio
3. harrow balmoral
4. rupanyup
5. laharum
6. Great western
7. N/q
8. Natimuk
9. Swifts
10. Taylors lake
11. Edenhope aplsey

1. kalkee
2. pimpinio
3. harrow balmoral
4. rupanyup
5. laharum
6. Great western
7. N/q
8. Natimuk
9. Swifts
10. Taylors lake
11. Edenhope aplsey

spot on with your top 5 although i think great western will drop to maybe even less then swifts se ehow hurley coachs them yes hurley is caoching again

My 2009 Ladder would be
1 Kalkee
2 Harrow Balmoral
3 Noradjuha Quantong
4 Laharum
5 Stawell Swifts
6 Rupanyup
7 Pimpinio
8 Natimuk
9 Taylors Lake
10 Great western
11 Edenhope Apsley

I really think swifts will suprise a few sides and by what i've heard around town they may be getting a few handy recruits possibly an ex AFL player??. Also heard that a few blokes that played at other clubs Navarre and Great Western may be heading to N.P

My 2009 Ladder would be
1 Kalkee
2 Harrow Balmoral
3 Noradjuha Quantong
4 Laharum
5 Stawell Swifts
6 Rupanyup
7 Pimpinio
8 Natimuk
9 Taylors Lake
10 Great western
11 Edenhope Apsley

I really think swifts will suprise a few sides and by what i've heard around town they may be getting a few handy recruits possibly an ex AFL player??. Also heard that a few blokes that played at other clubs Navarre and Great Western may be heading to N.P

Well don't just leave it at that then....who are the so called blokes that are leaving Navarre and Great Western!!

I'd be very suprised 2 c any from Great Western lower their standards and make the move 2 N.P (No Point)....maybe only 1 that I could think of with whom played their the previous year, however he would be the only one...those at Great Western do have high standards!!

If the Swifts want 2 earn back some respect then they have 2 make the hard calls and do the hard yards and clean out all the bad eggs within the club that 4 so long have kept them at the local tip!!

Congrats 2 Hurls 4 taking on the job again and showing just what a true legend of the club he is.....hopefully all will stick by him and they can build on what they've got and bring success 2 the club ( Yes Budgie this includes u 2...if u lower ur standards as well and go 2 Moyston, don't bother calling me again until ur on ur death bed and I will then say goodbye)!!

Also congrats to the Pie Eating Machine 4 taking on the job in the 2's.....mate u have big shoes 2 fill from the great man that has done the job 4 the last 3 years!! :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Well don't just leave it at that then....who are the so called blokes that are leaving Navarre and Great Western!!

I'd be very suprised 2 c any from Great Western lower their standards and make the move 2 N.P (No Point)....maybe only 1 that I could think of with whom played their the previous year, however he would be the only one...those at Great Western do have high standards!!

If the Swifts want 2 earn back some respect then they have 2 make the hard calls and do the hard yards and clean out all the bad eggs within the club that 4 so long have kept them at the local tip!!

Congrats 2 Hurls 4 taking on the job again and showing just what a true legend of the club he is.....hopefully all will stick by him and they can build on what they've got and bring success 2 the club ( Yes Budgie this includes u 2...if u lower ur standards as well and go 2 Moyston, don't bother calling me again until ur on ur death bed and I will then say goodbye)!!

Also congrats to the Pie Eating Machine 4 taking on the job in the 2's.....mate u have big shoes 2 fill from the great man that has done the job 4 the last 3 years!! :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Making ordinary statements mate, bad eggs when great western doesn't have a real good history, look at your senior coach on your best and fairest count!!! Look in your own back yard before you go bad mouthing other clubs that you know nothing about.

Making ordinary statements mate, bad eggs when great western doesn't have a real good history, look at your senior coach on your best and fairest count!!! Look in your own back yard before you go bad mouthing other clubs that you know nothing about.
what did sonny do????western will be ok. they havnt got any real trouble makers out there. just need sum juniors to cum through

Haha....I new I'd get a bite here and particularly from you Jenks!! Playing against them for the past 5 years mate and knowing some of them that play and are involved at the club mate.....well I think I'm safe in saying that I know enough to make judgements about them!! You can't honestly tell me that you haven't got any bad eggs within your club....come on mate, be serious now!!

Now I'm not saying that where all angels at Great Western either....but we pride ourselves on being a family club and think that we do a pretty good job in doing so!! As for our Senior coach....mate he will only openly say himself that he is no angel but I think I can fairly say on behalf of the club that him coming to the club last year did nothing bad to our reputation......he did a great job and is only too welcome to stay on with the lions again in 2009 and beyond!!

Each to there own mate but I'll still stand by my beliefs and statement and say that Great Western as a club hold themselves in a higher category than the Stawell Swifts!!

I'll give ya a tip Jenks, if they (Stawell Swifts) wanna start heading in the right direction then start with getting rid of the family that left the Western and went to u guys a couple of years ago!! :thumbsu:

what did sonny do????western will be ok. they havnt got any real trouble makers out there. just need sum juniors to cum through

Na he didn't do anything wrong Orion.....just enjoyed himself like Sonny does and as did the rest of us that day......its just the mentality of some Stawell people mate!!

Haha....I new I'd get a bite here and particularly from you Jenks!! Playing against them for the past 5 years mate and knowing some of them that play and are involved at the club mate.....well I think I'm safe in saying that I know enough to make judgements about them!! You can't honestly tell me that you haven't got any bad eggs within your club....come on mate, be serious now!!

Now I'm not saying that where all angels at Great Western either....but we pride ourselves on being a family club and think that we do a pretty good job in doing so!! As for our Senior coach....mate he will only openly say himself that he is no angel but I think I can fairly say on behalf of the club that him coming to the club last year did nothing bad to our reputation......he did a great job and is only too welcome to stay on with the lions again in 2009 and beyond!!

Each to there own mate but I'll still stand by my beliefs and statement and say that Great Western as a club hold themselves in a higher category than the Stawell Swifts!!

I'll give ya a tip Jenks, if they (Stawell Swifts) wanna start heading in the right direction then start with getting rid of the family that left the Western and went to u guys a couple of years ago!! :thumbsu:

I totally agree with gettin rid of a certain family mate and thats what we have done. look as you said each to their own i would never play for GW and you would never play for SS. but what really pisses me of are the stories that are going around about us, yes we may have a couple of blokes that play up but we are not professionals and its not even footy season hey these things happen (im sure blokes @ GW have done things they are not proud of). i believe swifts are a top club and a fantastic family club and if anyone disagrees so be it. i wont be leaving and all the players and families are exacttly the same.

I totally agree with gettin rid of a certain family mate and thats what we have done. look as you said each to their own i would never play for GW and you would never play for SS. but what really pisses me of are the stories that are going around about us, yes we may have a couple of blokes that play up but we are not professionals and its not even footy season hey these things happen (im sure blokes @ GW have done things they are not proud of). i believe swifts are a top club and a fantastic family club and if anyone disagrees so be it. i wont be leaving and all the players and families are exacttly the same.

jenkalenko45 you seem to know a bit about the swifts are the romours true that you have signed Justin Harney for next season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back