Headlines for 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

May 8, 2008
Mandurah
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
North Queensland Cowboys
I stole this idea from another teams board and just for a bit of off-season fun, thought we could give it a go. :)

Relating to AFL of course -

What sort of headlines (newspapers, reports etc) would you like to see throughout season 2009?

Or maybe something one of the commentators would say that make you happy??

I'm not very creative myself, but i'm looking forward to having a chuckle at everyone elses....

Commentator "Carr's been knocked out, looking at the replay, it's a completely legal hip and shoulder from Soloman and Carr looks a little worse for wear..."

Fremantle finish 12th

But geez they played alot of young guys this season an just about all of them look destined to become great players for fremantle.
If they can keep this group together Lookout they will be a force to be reckoned with over the next few years

"Haselby Nearing Peek Form" (Middle Of The Season)
"Headland Delivers Big Time" (Towards End Of The Year)
"Fremantle's Youth, Look Very Promising" (Towards End Of The Year)

Voss Admits - "I should have stuck to commentating."

Worsfold to replace Malthouse as Pies coach.

West Coast superstar Kerr rubbed out for 4 weeks, Filthy sniper Solomon suspended for one week.

Palmer wins Brownlow, Hawks fans still say Rioli is better.

Chad Fletcher to star in Zoolander II.

"Freo Player depth severely tested after early injuries... ring-in from block 112 stars in win"

1. dale kickett punches lynch outside of changerooms after dockers win in first derby of 09

2. palmer hits magical 50 possession mark against elite tagger adam selwood

3. pavlich hits post after siren to win round 1 match against bulldogs

4. ballantyne kicks 6 in first match for freo

5. dockers select zach clarke for round 4 match

6. luke mcpharlin first player nominated 10 weeks in a row for mark of the year

7. dockers play against spirit of game, (10 weeks worth of suspensions for season), afl judiciary labelled unjust and unfair to west coast (26 weeks worth of suspensions)

8. crowley and solomon labelled thugs, daniel kerr picked on by umpires

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Débutant Clarke humiliates Warnock as Freo destroys the Blues by 100.

CARO MAKES HIM A NEW MAN

Richmond tragic and appallingly bad so-called footy journalist Caroline Wilson and Footy Show dirt bag Sam Newman tied the knot in a secret ceremony at the Lexus Ceremony where Eddie everywhere displayed yet another of his many talents by presiding over the nuptials. Wilson commented that after a series of counseling sessions arranged by channel 9 following Sam's bad taste send up of Caroline's wardrobe choices that she had "fallen for the big lug".
"Underneath it all, he is really a sweet guy. I wish he had of played for the tige's when I was a little girl" Caro gushed. Newman commented that once he finished paying for her cosmetic surgery he was sure she would be quite a dish and that marrying her was cheaper than paying the legal fees for his previous transgression.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back