Analysis Hawthorn rebuild: are they tanking?

Should Hawks Be Punished?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

That is not trolling.
I dunno rating Corr Biguoa and Pink as a better defensive unit should be grounds for trolling at the very least if not insanity.

Hold up.

I've never 'trolled'. I've shared my honest opinion about Hawthorn. You just didn't like it.

But that's not trolling.
Ha Ha Smile GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

name calling is very mature mate, you're better than this

Chadwiko redeemed himself. He is a dark mode user and I'll excuse him not using it on Bigfooty as it is indeed awful.

Post an example of me talking about Hawthorn that you think is trolling.

I'll wait.
You quite literally bumped this thread after we lost a practice sim.

There was also the lurk-liking on our board, but maybe the others are right, you're just a deluded north fan.

You quite literally bumped this thread after we lost a practice sim.

There was also the lurk-liking on our board, but maybe the others are right, you're just a deluded north fan.
we've all got deluded fans of our own club

Possibly time for a bit of self reflection on this one champion

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would like to see the Hawks beat a team in the top 17 before rushing to the streets to announce rebuild over.

Your the same poster posting late last season that Hawthorn was better than you thought. You spent the early part of 2023 putting the boot into Hawthorn even though you were told they would get stronger later in the season given they were playing a new midfield and Mitch Lewis was injured.

Nah, there's no way anyone can be right in the mind if they're using day mode.

Absolutely horrendous...
heck seeing essendon's bandwagoner colors all day long.

Your the same poster posting late last season that Hawthorn was better than you thought. You spent the early part of 2023 putting the boot into Hawthorn even though you were told they would get stronger later in the season given they were playing a new midfield and Mitch Lewis was injured.

8th season without a finals win and the Hawks are bottoming out.

They are really proving me wrong 👍🏻

we've all got deluded fans of our own club

Possibly time for a bit of self reflection on this one champion
Irony overload.

Back