FTA-TV Have You Been Paying Attention?

Remove this Banner Ad

Celia can take or leave, although I did enjoy some of her dad humor. Tony being an OG D-Gen is always a hoot. the general vibe of the show felt a lot better than last week.

Tony doing Sean Connery will never get old.

I'm going to do a ranking for the panel on each episode and see where it ends up. 5 points for best performer, 4 for second etc.

Episode 1
Aaron Chen - 5
Sam Pang - 4
Emma Holland - 3
Ed Kavalee - 2
Anne Edmonds - 1

Episode 2
Sam Pang - 5
Celia Paquola - 4
Tony Martin - 3
Ed Kavalee - 2
Bron Lewis - 1

It's probably not a GREAT rating system as sometimes all the contestants are awesome and although I don't love Anne Edmonds, I thought she was significantly better than Bron, but the got the same score.

ContestantAppearancesTotal ScoreAverage
Sam Pang294.5
Aaron Chen144
Celia Paquola144
Tony Martin133
Emma Holland133
Ed Kavalee222
Anne Edmonds111
Bron Lewis111

I have no idea who she is/was. I get that she was on I'm a Celebrity - but I have no idea what her claim to celebrity status is/was in the first place. As far as I'm concerned she's just a dumb blond bimbo with an impressive pair of bolt-ons.
I do hope she manages to find employment despite her obvious physical disadvantages.

Total air head

I could've banked Lloyd in for the 5 before i even watched the episode. Had some great lines, but his delivery is what makes it. Has anyone seen any of his standup?

Anyways, here's my votes and the updated leaderboard:

5 - Lloyd Langford
4 - Alex Ward
3 - Sam Pang
2 - Urzila Carlson
1 - Ed Kavalee

Lloyd Langford155
Sam Pang3124
Aaron Chen144
Alex Ward144
Celia Paquola144
Tony Martin133
Emma Holland133
Urzila Carlson122
Ed Kavalee351.66
Anne Edmonds111
Bron Lewis111

I could've banked Lloyd in for the 5 before i even watched the episode. Had some great lines, but his delivery is what makes it. Has anyone seen any of his standup?

Anyways, here's my votes and the updated leaderboard:

5 - Lloyd Langford
4 - Alex Ward
3 - Sam Pang
2 - Urzila Carlson
1 - Ed Kavalee

Lloyd Langford155
Sam Pang3124
Aaron Chen144
Alex Ward144
Celia Paquola144
Tony Martin133
Emma Holland133
Urzila Carlson122
Ed Kavalee351.66
Anne Edmonds111
Bron Lewis111
I've seen Lloyd's standup shows 2 or 3 times. He's even funnier when there's no boundaries.

I've seen Lloyd's standup shows 2 or 3 times. He's even funnier when there's no boundaries.
My sister put a "You've got a ticket to Lloyd Langford coming" in my birthday card earlier this year, then forgot to follow through and actually book the ticket.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back