GRFL Season 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

I recon Sea Lake are shared showers, Donald were until a few years ago.
I'm saying I forgot about the new showers, but all the Donald blokes looked at me weird.

I can’t imagine the netball girls in Sunraysia accepting that.

21e81b4eccdac628e96985d2b791b169.jpg

Nulli might not be going anywhere yet

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They will get to North Central which is a league that has probably been in more trouble than Golden Rivers in recent times with a number of clubs in trouble. Nullawil will be a good fit but whether they can be competitive against some of the bigger towns only time will tell. History tells me they will do ok.

They will get to North Central which is a league that has probably been in more trouble than Golden Rivers in recent times with a number of clubs in trouble. Nullawil will be a good fit but whether they can be competitive against some of the bigger towns only time will tell. History tells me they will do ok.

they will be just fine

I think most thought the north central was in trouble, but they've picked up sea lake and now nully, the league looks ok, even if wyche and Charlton or nully merge.

The sides they've had on the park recently would play finals in the north central

Remove this Banner Ad

Back