GRFL Season 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure how this bloke continually gets coaching gigs.
Been at 4 different Mcdfnl clubs in the past 4 yrs, slow unfit but very good with his hand out after the game.
Disgraceful football prostitution.

I can easily reel off 9 clubs he has been too and that ms without counting times he's been back to the same club. Not sure how committees fall into it. I guess getting coaches is tough for clubs but geez I'd keep looking

I can easily reel off 9 clubs he has been too and that ms without counting times he's been back to the same club. Not sure how committees fall into it. I guess getting coaches is tough for clubs but geez I'd keep looking
Agreed Roota just disappointing that clubs get hurt in their wake!!!

Wandella trying to get back some ex players in Jay McDonald, and Mitch Treacy,
Hearing Wayne Wishart could have the job as Macorna coach with a few coming back from Maldon.
What’s happening out at Murrabit any news?

Why on earth would the Golden Rivers league allow for players who have been suspended not to be named...how ridiculous. If blokes wanna go out in a grand final and make dickheads of themselves by hitting guys and blueing then they should cope the shame that comes with being suspended for it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hows wakool gunna go 2018. Drove through the town last week and it looks sad with the store run as post delivery only....

Who are the coaches for next year?
Murrabit - Hearing Hugh Foott not doing it?
Wandella - Paul Graying
Macorna - Was Dan Edwards he can’t do it anymore, unsure who is doing it?
Quamby - Adam Pollock
Nully - Grant Ford?
Wakool - ???
Hay - ???
Moula - ???
Ultima - Jack O'Rourke?

All coaching positions filled yet? Be pushing s**t up hill now if there not

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Wandella trying to get back some ex players in Jay McDonald, and Mitch Treacy,
Hearing Wayne Wishart could have the job as Macorna coach with a few coming back from Maldon.
What’s happening out at Murrabit any news?
If McDonald is to go to Wandella he will have to take a pay cut. No coaching gig to worry him so the board will have to accommodate that. Wandella from what I hear have Niki and Sparra on board again. I am more interested in hearing how Ultima have fared with recruitment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back