GRFL 2011 PRE season

Remove this Banner Ad

Who was the other guy Nackas? Luke is a huge plus for the Roos and hopefully his name brings a few back to Ultima and some handy extras

This fella's a fair bit better footballer than Kyle Symons, will give ya the tip. But as I mentioned in a previous statement, I have heard that he has committed to the club he played at last year, but he may not have. As I said he told me to his face that he was going to play at Ultima next year, this was before the season had finished. things change in football decisions. Whats the point of mentioning names if it may not happen?

This fella's a fair bit better footballer than Kyle Symons, will give ya the tip. But as I mentioned in a previous statement, I have heard that he has committed to the club he played at last year, but he may not have. As I said he told me to his face that he was going to play at Ultima next year, this was before the season had finished. things change in football decisions. Whats the point of mentioning names if it may not happen?

So he didnt really tell you anything then??

Any word on team who have gained recruits, coaches or even lost players? Always a good time of year to hear what clubs are doing!

Have heard wandella throwing big coin at some young blokes from leitchy-gunny and cohuna.

Have they even decided on the coach yet, bit hard to recruit without a coach? Heard a couple of players internally are interested, but still no decision has been made last I heard... If what you say is true, it is very unlike Wandella to do so you would think as they already have a list deep with young local talent.

Who has there coaches finalized then
  • Ultima - O'Toole
  • Macorna - Metrovic
  • Wandella - Tim & Sam?
  • Quambatook- Parker?Davis?
  • Moulamein- Bolton/Frost?
  • Wakool- Pollock?
  • Hay- Germano?
  • Murrabit- need someone as Bray has gone back to Kerang
  • Nullawil- Coffey

Remove this Banner Ad

Back