GRFL 2011 PRE season

Remove this Banner Ad

Nully beaten easily by Wandella...anyone out there that can explain this. Thought it was Nullys year? At least that is what they have been saying

Nully beaten easily by Wandella...anyone out there that can explain this. Thought it was Nullys year? At least that is what they have been saying

What an odd post. Unbeaten after 4 rounds and you thought Nully had it in the bag, then lost in round 5 and all of a sudden they are out of the race?

Wouldn't think it'd be Nully blokes talking themselves up either just quietly

How are the Suns going??? :D

I have heard that he has a Quadracep strain, Norm. So if he was to go on walkabout, he would only be going in circles. Much like a one legged duck.

On the Will Callow front, I don't have the foggiest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Game of the round tomorrow with the combatants from last year's Grand Final facing off. Be interested in the final result. Murrabit not at full strength but with the hatred between the 2, will be a close game.

The GRFL needs too look long and hard at it self if we are paying footballers 2000 a game it can not last and it will kill the a lot of clubs,(PS Rumour true CMFL taking over at the end of the year? They want all there secounds back

The league should look at getting some umpires that are independent! Saturday at Macorna had to be one of the worst displays of umpiring ever, with one umpire even cheering a Macorna goal. They did everything possible to try and get Macorna the win, it was an absolute disgrace

The league should look at getting some umpires that are independent! Saturday at Macorna had to be one of the worst displays of umpiring ever, with one umpire even cheering a Macorna goal. They did everything possible to try and get Macorna the win, it was an absolute disgrace

I have never heard of an umpire Cheering for a goal. As bad as they can be sometimes its a shit job to do and the game wouldnt be played without them. I think the lack of blokes putting there hand up to be an umpire is meaning that we are stuck with blokes like this.

As an independant person who watched the game, i thought the umpiring was upto standard, couldn't pick anything wrong wit how they went about it? If anything, its people like u bagging umpires and that's why they can't attract any new members!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back