Goulburn Valley FL - 2010 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So your saying perry has represented these players to get them more money instead of supporting the club he was contracted to coach next season.. This is one of the biggest low's in football if true. Was he looking after his own at princess park then??[/QUO

Just the shepp bears to go now for the yze boys. Dunno how people are comfortable in playing for multiple clubs in the same league let alone 3 from the same town. You would think Mooroopna would need to win the flag this year for brad to be safe.

I feel really sorry for all the Tatura locals now that Daniels (SJ) is there, bloody big city slickers coming to the country to spend all there money and totally ruin every Tatura local kids dream of playing seniors for there home club...i just hope he doesnt recruit anyone from Cairns as they always battle in the GV!!! I just wish i could play footy because i know SJ would be the first coach on the phone to me offering me the bucks...is it true they have recruited another ruckman Browning or something???? has Daniels (SJ) been down to any trainings at Tatura or does he run the show under management because the last i thought Tatura had to big blokes (Little, Kirby) maybe SJ thinks he is coaching a volleyball side... im confussed!!! Go Bombers...

I feel really sorry for all the Tatura locals now that Daniels (SJ) is there, bloody big city slickers coming to the country to spend all there money and totally ruin every Tatura local kids dream of playing seniors for there home club...i just hope he doesnt recruit anyone from Cairns as they always battle in the GV!!! I just wish i could play footy because i know SJ would be the first coach on the phone to me offering me the bucks...is it true they have recruited another ruckman Browning or something???? has Daniels (SJ) been down to any trainings at Tatura or does he run the show under management because the last i thought Tatura had to big blokes (Little, Kirby) maybe SJ thinks he is coaching a volleyball side... im confussed!!! Go Bombers...

Am I the only thinking uptherepies doesn't actually reside in Echuca, possibly may have been left out of one of SJ's grand final teams in the past (or at Congupna), maybe just has a dislike for him on a personal level . . . . or is one of his circle of friends having a crank at their mate's expense???

Seems very strange that a new poster can hook in and take aim at one individual straight away without there being more to it??? I like the controversial posters though, and if your mail is true (like the United stuff) then we're all in for one hell of a ride towards 2011 so keep it up mate.

This whole money in football thing is getting boring. Clubs will pay what they think a bloke is worth to their club, blokes will play clubs off to get a better deal and the whole thing goes round and round. Look at Euroa, they had their crack didnt come off down they go and Im sure they'll be back up in the near future. Mooroopna's spending is getting good airtime but your not potting them as much although I see you have them 3rd behind Echuca and United.

Pretty sure last time Tat was up and about it wasn't by spening $60-$70k, or is now different coz you not a SJ fan???

Didnt big Eagle play in Cairns??? He certainly didnt struggle :confused:

Am I the only thinking uptherepies doesn't actually reside in Echuca, possibly may have been left out of one of SJ's grand final teams in the past (or at Congupna), maybe just has a dislike for him on a personal level . . . . or is one of his circle of friends having a crank at their mate's expense???

Seems very strange that a new poster can hook in and take aim at one individual straight away without there being more to it??? I like the controversial posters though, and if your mail is true (like the United stuff) then we're all in for one hell of a ride towards 2011 so keep it up mate.

This whole money in football thing is getting boring. Clubs will pay what they think a bloke is worth to their club, blokes will play clubs off to get a better deal and the whole thing goes round and round. Look at Euroa, they had their crack didnt come off down they go and Im sure they'll be back up in the near future. Mooroopna's spending is getting good airtime but your not potting them as much although I see you have them 3rd behind Echuca and United.

Pretty sure last time Tat was up and about it wasn't by spening $60-$70k, or is now different coz you not a SJ fan???

Didnt big Eagle play in Cairns??? He certainly didnt struggle :confused:

Big fella are you coming along to the team of the decade saturday night....

Cod weekend is in 2 weeks, might get more bites there,if you think you will get a responce of the great man your kidding yourself;);)

Big fella are you coming along to the team of the decade saturday night....

No wont be there but look forward to reading all about it. Was throwin names around with the guys at work last week and were saying how good Luke Jackson was for the Lions before injury, he'll get a gig wont he?

Cod weekend is in 2 weeks, might get more bites there,

Now your talking. A group of lads from work head to Toolamba for the weekend every year. Fingers crossed we get some kind weather and no more rain in the lead up or we'll get into our regular spot but mighn't get out which would be a shame if we had to stay a bit longer :D

Na all good boys just trying to stir the pot a little, i love the posts everyone puts on here makes me laugh some of them but bigfooty is a opinion based site so i can say what i want and what i believe and i do believe that about Tatura and daniels, Eagle from Cairns (maybe) he is a gun yes but he has had more clubs than Tiger woods so i think theres around 10 teams he could call home!!! As for not bagging Mooroopna mate i know some Mooroopna boys and i dont think the public realises there position this year, a few posts on here are saying if they dont win the flag the coach will be sacked? they have lost all there Heildelburg players: Wheelen, Lee, Gay, Green, Haydock, Lowe (stanhope) and all they have picked up is the 3 Yzes, one is 36 (Damian) the other is 30 (Rama) and is a battler and Adam is a gun, hardly going to put them in premiership contention when they now dont have a ruckman, a full fwd, or a backline. Brad Campbell is a bit like Daniels (SJ) loves spending money but is also loved by the club. Echuca vs United Granny i hope, and my side Echuca to win, id hate to see Tim Looby win a flag at United talk about chasing the dream. A bit of Guy Campbell in Looby leaves Echuca to chase the Dream at Rochy after they won the flag than they battle. I dont think we could fit Guy Campbell in our team anyway now haha!!!

Na all good boys just trying to stir the pot a little, i love the posts everyone puts on here makes me laugh some of them but bigfooty is a opinion based site so i can say what i want and what i believe and i do believe that about Tatura and daniels, Eagle from Cairns (maybe) he is a gun yes but he has had more clubs than Tiger woods so i think theres around 10 teams he could call home!!! As for not bagging Mooroopna mate i know some Mooroopna boys and i dont think the public realises there position this year, a few posts on here are saying if they dont win the flag the coach will be sacked? they have lost all there Heildelburg players: Wheelen, Lee, Gay, Green, Haydock, Lowe (stanhope) and all they have picked up is the 3 Yzes, one is 36 (Damian) the other is 30 (Rama) and is a battler and Adam is a gun, hardly going to put them in premiership contention when they now dont have a ruckman, a full fwd, or a backline. Brad Campbell is a bit like Daniels (SJ) loves spending money but is also loved by the club. Echuca vs United Granny i hope, and my side Echuca to win, id hate to see Tim Looby win a flag at United talk about chasing the dream. A bit of Guy Campbell in Looby leaves Echuca to chase the Dream at Rochy after they won the flag than they battle. I dont think we could fit Guy Campbell in our team anyway now haha!!!
your an absolute w***er mate ab is a gun will hold chf so i think you need to learn a bit more about footy before mouthing off

No wont be there but look forward to reading all about it. Was throwin names around with the guys at work last week and were saying how good Luke Jackson was for the Lions before injury, he'll get a gig wont he?

So true Doon, he was great for us even before we became a power, and Ben Davey hope he gets a gig,do you think Paul Colbert would get in ??

So true Doon, he was great for us even before we became a power, and Ben Davey hope he gets a gig,do you think Paul Colbert would get in ??

Haven't seen as much Lions footy the past 2 years but surely would get a gig, I also hope Benny Davey gets in, cracking fella too :thumbsu:

Hope J-Dub gets one of the waterboy spots, tough competition though with young Tucky, also Butch Inness in the running. Gook Spargo also did a stint at one stage . . . . would hate to be a selector

Your "confussed" champ - so am I. High school was hard for some wasn't it ? Shep, Tat and Benalla picking up players has to be good for the eveness of the comp! uptherepies - is that you Joffa???

Haven't seen as much Lions footy the past 2 years but surely would get a gig, I also hope Benny Davey gets in, cracking fella too :thumbsu:

Hope J-Dub gets one of the waterboy spots, tough competition though with young Tucky, also Butch Inness in the running. Gook Spargo also did a stint at one stage . . . . would hate to be a selector

Haha the old J-Dub, what a great fella, is he still around Doon????

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate i wish u knew something about footy!!! Ur obviously just a FLOG tryin 2 have a lend of a few peolpe & we don't have the time or room for a knob jock like urself on this thread!
Oh ps whats wrong with having 3 talls (over 6'5") in the side?? I'd like 2 see how many teams could try stop 3 versatile talls in the 1 team that could play multiple positions!!
Pss u must be very confused, u barrack for collingwood but have to shout (FROM THE SIDELINES I MUST ADD) Go BOMBERS every sat!! Good luck on ur future endevours u'll need it champ :thumbsu:

Don't bother. We're Ok with the decision to appoint SJ. And having three good ruckmen is not such a bad thing. All of them can play as tall forwards or backmen.

The numbers at training have been huge so i guess the locals don't share your concern about the new coach.

Very little of what you've said so far is right. Keep up the sh!t guess work pal. :eek:

Ran into him at the Seymour Cup bout 4 weeks back, said he's keen to be involved with the Lions again in 2011
Have seen him parading around seymour with his guts hanging down and covering his tummy banana.I'm sure with a good pre season he could deliver the water around the forward pocket.:D

Im guessing this is a mate taking the piss,

So your saying perry has represented these players to get them more money instead of supporting the club he was contracted to coach next season.. This is one of the biggest low's in football if true. Was he looking after his own at princess park then??

Thats what has happened

Would love to hear some of the thoughts of some of the leagues coaches about money in football, and recruiting. If Ringo1, Roadworker or Duff Man could give us there perspective on this topic that would be great......

Ah I know who Roadie is and Ringo, but Duff Man a GV coach, you have me now guesing:confused::confused:

Haha the old J-Dub, what a great fella, is he still around Doon????

Hes still around mate, and remember when you tied us all together 07, well you will be tied to J Dub at the team of the decade on saturday night, then at the end of the night poopsie jaggo will drive you home:D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back