Goulburn Valley FL - 2010 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like all 3 Yze boys will be at United next season, they spoke with 3 clubs he told me this week after deciding to leave swans, very impressed with Tatura and how profesional they are, Mooroopna just threw heaps of Kanga at them, but United look to be the best team to take the 2011 flag out again, not as much coin as Mooroopna, but they want success and play together.

Heard from a very reliable source that the Yze's won't be at United next year.. More than likely see them at the cats.

From what I've heard, the incident with Looby was blown out of proportion and has been sorted out and they'll both be at the club next year.

Heard a whisper from Palmerston FC (where Trav Johnstone is playing this year), that he may also be heading to a cashed up GV club next year, but not necessarily following his ex melb teammate Yze.

Also heard that the swans will be out of debt by the start of the season, got a financial backer who knows someone on the committee..? So they're still a bit off being like Wuhnyu in trying to get into the KDL..

i take it u where there?? yze boys have signed at mooroopna? they r offically the biggest spending club in the gvfl surely a flag awaits?????????
Every year mooroopna seems to promise a lot, but fail to deliver, will things be different next year? who knows

Im pritty sure Mooroopna have some money because the Heildelburg boys are not coming back...Echuca would be spending the most and United 2nd than you would think Ky or Mooroopna

Every year mooroopna seems to promise a lot, but fail to deliver, will things be different next year? who knows

Totally agree, but whos at fault, Brad Camball? recruits all these players and fails to deliver, and over the years i think won 1 final out of 5.

How long will the cats keep backing and funding his decisions.

Heard from a very reliable source that the Yze's won't be at United next year.. More than likely see them at the cats.

From what I've heard, the incident with Looby was blown out of proportion and has been sorted out and they'll both be at the club next year.

Heard a whisper from Palmerston FC (where Trav Johnstone is playing this year), that he may also be heading to a cashed up GV club next year, but not necessarily following his ex melb teammate Yze.

Also heard that the swans will be out of debt by the start of the season, got a financial backer who knows someone on the committee..? So they're still a bit off being like Wuhnyu in trying to get into the KDL..

But it did happen, and they dont get on.

Totally agree, but whos at fault, Brad Camball? recruits all these players and fails to deliver, and over the years i think won 1 final out of 5.

How long will the cats keep backing and funding his decisions.

The coach is at fault with who he recruits, and has a fair say in how much he spends on each player,[ once given his budget] so after 4-5 years spending alot of money for not even a grand final appearance, one must think he is to be a little responsible.

Im pritty sure Mooroopna have some money because the Heildelburg boys are not coming back...Echuca would be spending the most and United 2nd than you would think Ky or Mooroopna

I think u might find that mooroopna spent a fair bit more than united and others did last year. Even blokes who were starting on their bench were on over 300 a week. A mate heard from Derek hall that they spent 150k in his last year and they were doubling that last year.

There are that many rumours about what clubs spend but in reality we dont have a clue, players say there on this or they offered me this when half the things they say are crap. Id find it hard to blame Brad Campbell for anything at Mooropna they were the laughing stock of the league for 15 years with no success at all untill he got on board. Coaches would have a say with what players may be worth but in the end its the commitee man who say yes or no to it there the ones raising it all. I heard the swans had spent 250k last year? whos fault is that? Perry Mekas or the boards? id say the board. United won the flag the would have spent over 200k at least. These days if you dont spend money you will be no good thats the reality, swans are spending nothing this year and they will finish last!!! whos turn is it next year? Im thinking Echuca and yes they have probably spent the most $$$$$$

Will there actually be anyone left at the Swans??? Poor Warby must be thinking what an earth did I get myself into!! Really surprised Ramma especially leaving. I know he had a bit of a run with United but thought he loved the Swannies and was the heart and soul of that club for a few years. If he has gone to the Cats that only leaves the Shepp Bears as the only 'Shepp side that he hasnt played for.............;-) Not much news out of the Eastern teams other than I believe Mansfield landed a quality forward

The swans will have there turn again they will save a heap and hopefully there juniors stay around while they get pumped. keep forgetting to mention Tatura as a big spender.
Steve Daniels knows know better than to go to a club with money so he can spend it all people say he has rang every player in country vic but has failed to get anyone.
Maybe they have seen that his last effort at Congupna a minor league club was embarrasing for his reputation, he done well at Seymour but thats a little like Pagan at North he had the cattle and anyone could have coached them.
I know people at Tatura and they are on edge with the way he goes with money knowing that if the teams not succesful Daniels wont last. He has already lost a couple of local kids and Tat love there locals. His now had more clubs than Tiger Woods. Goodluck Steve i hope you last

The swans will have there turn again they will save a heap and hopefully there juniors stay around while they get pumped. keep forgetting to mention Tatura as a big spender.
Steve Daniels knows know better than to go to a club with money so he can spend it all people say he has rang every player in country vic but has failed to get anyone.
Maybe they have seen that his last effort at Congupna a minor league club was embarrasing for his reputation, he done well at Seymour but thats a little like Pagan at North he had the cattle and anyone could have coached them.
I know people at Tatura and they are on edge with the way he goes with money knowing that if the teams not succesful Daniels wont last. He has already lost a couple of local kids and Tat love there locals. His now had more clubs than Tiger Woods. Goodluck Steve i hope you last
everyone is really impressed with SJ and its certainly not his fault that the 2 locals have gone, they left for their own personal reasons. The club is heading in the right direction

Have heard the swans are spending very little but with guys like the Yzes leaving to go to mooropna, won't that leave a big pile of money to play with? Swans with some good juniors only need a couple bigger guys to be competitive???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will there actually be anyone left at the Swans??? Poor Warby must be thinking what an earth did I get myself into!! Really surprised Ramma especially leaving. I know he had a bit of a run with United but thought he loved the Swannies and was the heart and soul of that club for a few years. If he has gone to the Cats that only leaves the Shepp Bears as the only 'Shepp side that he hasnt played for.............;-) Not much news out of the Eastern teams other than I believe Mansfield landed a quality forward

Benalla have confirmed 3 signings - Patty O'Brien, Mitch Dole from the Bendigo Pioneers and Dave Clark from Corowa. Word has it a few more quality players could be very close to signing the dotted line. Could be a bit of improvement coming from Benalla next year

What a shocking post, most players seen at Tatura in years for pre season, [ over 55 every night] the most profesional its ever been in its history with whats going on, besides Congupna, every club he has coached he has won a flag or got beating in the Grand Final, even created history in Queensland with the state side, you know his history real well:(:(

Hahahaha lov it Sj getting potted by a newbie hahah, even though you have no idea pie man, but still lov it:thumbsu::thumbsu:

There are that many rumours about what clubs spend but in reality we dont have a clue, players say there on this or they offered me this when half the things they say are crap. Id find it hard to blame Brad Campbell for anything at Mooropna they were the laughing stock of the league for 15 years with no success at all untill he got on board. Coaches would have a say with what players may be worth but in the end its the commitee man who say yes or no to it there the ones raising it all. I heard the swans had spent 250k last year? whos fault is that? Perry Mekas or the boards? id say the board. United won the flag the would have spent over 200k at least. These days if you dont spend money you will be no good thats the reality, swans are spending nothing this year and they will finish last!!! whos turn is it next year? Im thinking Echuca and yes they have probably spent the most $$$$$$

Well well first post your saying we all dont have a clue about spending, second post you know how much Tatura spends, TOSSBAG

What seems to be the reason for these guys and a few other players leaving the swans and switching to rival gvfl clubs?

Perry Meka, promised to pay for alot of the players he brought to the club, but in the end failed to do so, and Perry is still the yzes manager and has worked out a deal to go to a rival club............................

Perry Meka, promised to pay for alot of the players he brought to the club, but in the end failed to do so, and Perry is still the yzes manager and has worked out a deal to go to a rival club............................

You certainly didn't need a crystal ball to see what what going to happen at Princess Park at the start of 2010!

i heard that perry spend all of swans money that they where ment 2 use on there new club rooms. thas the reason that every1 is leavin coz they got no money

Would love to hear some of the thoughts of some of the leagues coaches about money in football, and recruiting. If Ringo1, Roadworker or Duff Man could give us there perspective on this topic that would be great......

So your saying perry has represented these players to get them more money instead of supporting the club he was contracted to coach next season.. This is one of the biggest low's in football if true. Was he looking after his own at princess park then??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back