Werewolf Good Omens Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Morning everyone. Don't mind if I'm the lynch today as I've barely had the time to play this game and probably shouldn't have signed up but unfortunately I'm just a plain old villager and I'd argue that I seem like an easy target for evil to hide behind. As far as I can tell the only argument I've seen against me is that I haven't been all that active which is fair enough but hardly the be all and end all.

Morning everyone. Don't mind if I'm the lynch today as I've barely had the time to play this game and probably shouldn't have signed up but unfortunately I'm just a plain old villager and I'd argue that I seem like an easy target for evil to hide behind. As far as I can tell the only argument I've seen against me is that I haven't been all that active which is fair enough but hardly the be all and end all.
It's 50/50 villagers and evil/neutral one you put BEaston to the side

2 night immune left village has nothing left to work from but what we can come up with and nobody has a PM left with anyone else.

If you're just a busy villager what are your thoughts.

And yeah I voted for you because you're unusually quiet and a very good player

It's 50/50 villagers and evil/neutral one you put BEaston to the side

2 night immune left village has nothing left to work from but what we can come up with and nobody has a PM left with anyone else.

If you're just a busy villager what are your thoughts.

And yeah I voted for you because you're unusually quiet and a very good player
I think you're overrating me a bit haha.

While I haven't done a whole lot this game I'll put forward that I was the first to suggest that Horry's self-protect may have prevented him from being recruited by the flogs. Considering the flogs were adamant he was lying if I were evil I would have jumped on that bandwagon as lynching the most important good role would have been a massive win for evil.

There are a number of players in this game I've barely/never played with so I find them really hard to read but if I look at the kills from evil it looks like there have been experienced players in both factions. With Dingster going down it's hard to say who is left in the Mafia though. The Wolves have also had very good hits all game which makes me think of Baz, he's also one of the best WW players at lying low undetected so I'll have to go with him for now.

Barrybran MC Bad Genius

Maybe with Ding out of the way as the manipulator we could try for a double lynch again. Bluelegs and Barry, both top of my list.
Last night's manipulation would still be in play i think

What actions did Horry have available last night?
I'm assuming roleblock which clearly didn't work
Hopefully he told BEaston who he was blocking which might help narrow it down

I'm assuming roleblock which clearly didn't work
Hopefully he told BEaston who he was blocking which might help narrow it down
If he blocked Dingster then there would be no manipulate in play right?

This feels like a monologue straight out of a thriller movie, give just killed all of our goats and let your evil minions in the back gate havent you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So...
Barry seered as villager - 2 evil heads, 4 villager roles left. 1/3 chance at being evil
Cap and Goat both voted for Pie day 1 which would indicate they're not the Alpha, or just made huge mistakes.
Kurve, Wick, Bluelegs have all claimed villager at some point which is basically useless.
I don't think Bluelegs can be the Alpha based on the role block last night.

So...
Barry seered as villager - 2 evil heads, 4 villager roles left. 1/3 chance at being evil
Cap and Goat both voted for Pie day 1 which would indicate they're not the Alpha, or just made huge mistakes.
Kurve, Wick, Bluelegs have all claimed villager at some point which is basically useless.
Once this game is finished, id love a translation of this into newbie speak

So...
You're a real thinker mate, kudos.

Once this game is finished, id love a translation of this into newbie speak
Haha I'll try explain.

GUH said he seered Baz on Night 1. From this action, he received the result of "villager". There are 4 villager roles left alive, so Baz could be one of those. But the two evil faction's leaders remaining (Godfather and Alpha) also give a result of "villager" from seer actions so he could also be one of those two evil roles. Hence 2/6, or 1/3 chance of being evil.

Yourself and Goat both voted for Pie on the day he got lynched, I doubt you would do that as his team mate. As he was the Cub, I don't think either of you two would be the Alpha and vote him out.

Villager claims are next to useless. No further explanation needed.

The Wolves factional kill action is undertaken by the lowest ranking member of the faction. That would be the Lone Wolf, but reading the Lone Wolf role description, it wouldn't really make sense for them to be undertaking the kill.... Although now that I type that out, it could be a bad assumption. They could divert the kill choice of the Wolves but still be the player that "actions" the kill. So Bluelegs could still be the Alpha actually.

If we assume the Lone Wolf does the kill, then Bluelegs is not the Lone Wolf.

There always seems to be a point of contention made about who exactly performs a faction kill but after another look at the OP it seems pretty explicit that the lowest faction member performs the kill as you've pointed out. I would assume it's no different for the Wolves despite the last two not being in a PM together. So I'd agree that the roleblock has only confirmed that I'm not the lone wolf.

I have not much of a choice. I tried to save my fellow villager Earthling last night by changing my vote but I couldn't quite push the number to dogs advantage. Would be funny if regardless of which way I voted - dogs or blue - it was to eliminate a villager.

Back to my original target today.

Gralin it is. Maybe I'll change my vote again. We shall have to see just how it plays out over the course of the day.

MC Bad Genius

So...

Where do you have Gralin?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back