Remove this Banner Ad

Good
Soligo
Cook

Bad
Spuds kicked goals to guarantee no unforced changes

Ugly
Fog sucks
I thought it was fogs best game this year.. got involved and showed his great skills.

He led well and got badly burnt a couple of time by poor kicks by team mates.

How bloody good has Worrell been this season, he and Michalanney have been great. Worrell has been good defensively and attacking the ball. When Murray comes back, we will have a very strong defence

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Keane, Worrey, Max and Murray is genuine A grade in defence.

Cook paid attention today instead of living in his own dreamland. Which is a huge step up.

Borlase acquits himself well in 1v1 aerial contests. But he's arguably the worst of all Adelaide's big defenders in this regard, and equally he's the most vulnerable when the ball goes to ground. This will be a worry against tougher opponents, particularly if the wrong player gets injured.

Fogarty treading water. Neither in danger of being dropped, nor making any move to cement his spot.
I’d really love some footage of him not paying at attention as I don’t believe it.
This is about the 3rd or 4th time you’ve posted it.

Last edited:
Good
Rankine, Dawson, Tex, Worrell, Max, Laird, Rachele, Crouch, Soligo, Cook

Average
Hamill, Borlase, Nankervis, Keane (good and bad), Obrien, Himmelberg, Jones, Hinge

Bad
Umpiring
Last quarter
Himmelberg was good. 15 touches and two goals. Made a couple of errors but better than any other option. Rob had his best game for the year as well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cook has x-factor & very capable around goals.

Just need to give him some continuity as he has the skill & we need to find out if he has the mental application.

Wasn't just his goals today but he also tackled, chased & harassed.
He’s got more upside than Jones. I actually see cook as potentially be a bit like Peter Vardy.

This entire board needs Prozac. Honestly, a lot of you need to spend less time here. It’ll be better for your mental health.

Did what we needed to today.

Thanks Dad but I do have a broken foot

Himmelberg was good. 15 touches and two goals. Made a couple of errors but better than any other option. Rob had his best game for the year as well
Agreed.

Pretty much all played well - Hinge made a couple of errors, but was probably fine. Borlase and Hamill maybe only okay.

Other than that, it was probably what you'd hope to see.

I’d really love some footage of him not paying at attention as I don’t believe it.
This is about the 3rd or 4th time you’ve posted it.
Cook didn't even turn up to the right ground most of last season

Cook paid attention today instead of living in his own dreamland. Which is a huge step up.

Borlase acquits himself well in 1v1 aerial contests. But he's arguably the worst of all Adelaide's big defenders in this regard, and equally he's the most vulnerable when the ball goes to ground. This will be a worry against tougher opponents, particularly if the wrong player gets injured.

Fogarty treading water. Neither in danger of being dropped, nor making any move to cement his spot.

I just think Cook, like Keays takes a risk that we win the ball and finishes. We have to many players scared to try it and go back to their opponents, that’s why sometimes we see free players running into goal

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Agreed.

Pretty much all played well - Hinge made a couple of errors, but was probably fine. Borlase and Hamill maybe only okay.

Other than that, it was probably what you'd hope to see.
McHenry was pretty ineffective as usual. Jones was also average.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back