Review Good bad ugly vs Port Adelaide R8 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd hazard Sanders is the real Sting while we're all just the numerous inferior imitations wearing cheap masks.
master wrestler GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And routinely protected by the Mods, who might i add aren't known to be some of our more positive posters either...

Come on Weed, you know that’s not true. And, honestly, we’re going to be concluding our 7th year outside of finals and 27th without a flag. Surely even the great Mullett will concede there’s been numerous genuinely poor decisions to discuss throughout those years.

Right on cue.

So ******* predictable and boring now.

Everybody gets it. Everybody got it years ago. Yet you and your cartel - every ******* page after page after page.

Cue the happy clapper, sycophants, unicorn brigade, everything's rosy and any other derogatory sarcastic term to describe anyone who defends the club even when the explanation is so obviously clear.

I'm sorry the Crows beat Port on the weekend. I know it's disappointing for those who eagerly seek something to bag the club about.
Bit angry there, did you not have your apricot slice for afternoon tea?

Why don’t we use it every week?
Despite others answering this you continued...

Jones said they’ve used it before, not every week
Again, you KNEW they've used it more than once. Maybe they don't use it every week to maximise its impact?

Then why isn’t it there every week?
You ask this, and you know they've used it more than once based on the next statement you made.

Jones said different players use it for different reasons, instructional, motivational. I don’t know but playing it after a big win seems to be the opposite of trying to move on to the next game
So you KNEW Jones had said they'd used it before and why.... but still you have a dig.

And you can understand giving the level they’ve ****ed up over the years that they don’t deserve the benefit of the doubt. You have to earn respect
Sure. But you are having a go at them based on a MEDIA report... the same media that blow most things the Crows do out of proportion, and you run with it and try to use it as further proof the Club are idiots. You do this pretty much continuously.

What’s that Brittany gif about leaving Brittany alone? That’s what some of the posting on here’s like, “leave the Crows alone”

Or... just shut the * up about a stupid, meaningless media report that has no basis in fact or reality?

First of all, me asking why they don’t do it every week is not sinking the boots in and no one answered why it’s not the case. I would have thought it if it was instructional and they saw benefit they would. Again asking the question, no sinking the boot in.

The last 2 quotes are not me sinking the boot in about what they’ve done, it’s stating that given their history of ****ing up that we shouldn’t just blindly accept what they’ve done as being good. The last comment was in sinking the boots into your lot.

If you consider any of that sinking the boot in you’re pretty precious

Remove this Banner Ad

Back