Review Good bad ugly vs Port Adelaide R8 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes right on cue.

All we need now is Weedsmullett to jump in and you’ve got you’re band back together
I just want to know who appointed you as cartel boss.

I want a ballot.

Did I sink the boots in?
I can't believe you are asking that.
Ryan Gosling Reaction GIF

Right on cue.

So ******* predictable and boring now.

Everybody gets it. Everybody got it years ago. Yet you and your cartel - every ******* page after page after page.

Cue the happy clapper, sycophants, unicorn brigade, everything's rosy and any other derogatory sarcastic term to describe anyone who defends the club even when the explanation is so obviously clear.

I'm sorry the Crows beat Port on the weekend. I know it's disappointing for those who eagerly seek something to bag the club about.

And routinely protected by the Mods, who might i add aren't known to be some of our more positive posters either...

I've got no problem with complaining about s**t they get wrong (and there's been a fair bit of that I know) but the constant jumping on when it's the media driving the conversation is getting very tiresome. Let's kick em for the stuff that ACTUALLY happens, not for the stuff the media generate to get a rise out of people like you lot.

You have to admit Jenny, a news story that explicitly says that we were "training with the highlights of the match on the big screen" is a bad look for us.

If it's something else, where we're trying to re-enact bad moments in the match and do them properly, fine. That's not what the news story said. If the news story is wrong then fair enough, but at this stage it's not like there's been any kind of retraction. They had video footage of players literally saying "yeah we do it sometimes, some players use it as extra motivation". It sounds to me like it's pretty much exactly what Channel 7 is saying.

We can't approach every news story with the blanket assumption that the story is false and the media is trying to paint the Crows in a bad light. Unfortunately, we have a long history of making bad decisions as a club, so it is very easy to believe this kind of story when it comes out.

And routinely protected by the Mods, who might i add aren't known to be some of our more positive posters either...
Is that why you closed your old account?

Screenshot_20240508-144349.png

We do have one troll moderator, who is in reality a Collingwood supporter.

... but the others are fairly reasonable.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mods get paid for protection.

Been going on for years.

One day a whistleblower will blow the lid off the whole thing. It will be quite the story.

You have to admit Jenny, a news story that explicitly says that we were "training with the highlights of the match on the big screen" is a bad look for us.

If it's something else, where we're trying to re-enact bad moments in the match and do them properly, fine. That's not what the news story said. If the news story is wrong then fair enough, but at this stage it's not like there's been any kind of retraction. They had video footage of players literally saying "yeah we do it sometimes, some players use it as extra motivation". It sounds to me like it's pretty much exactly what Channel 7 is saying.

We can't approach every news story with the blanket assumption that the story is false and the media is trying to paint the Crows in a bad light. Unfortunately, we have a long history of making bad decisions as a club, so it is very easy to believe this kind of story when it comes out.
Sink the boots in you hater, go love Port instead!!

Quote my posts on this topic where I’ve sunk the boots in
Why don’t we use it every week?
Despite others answering this you continued...

Jones said they’ve used it before, not every week
Again, you KNEW they've used it more than once. Maybe they don't use it every week to maximise its impact?

Then why isn’t it there every week?
You ask this, and you know they've used it more than once based on the next statement you made.

Jones said different players use it for different reasons, instructional, motivational. I don’t know but playing it after a big win seems to be the opposite of trying to move on to the next game
So you KNEW Jones had said they'd used it before and why.... but still you have a dig.

And you can understand giving the level they’ve ****ed up over the years that they don’t deserve the benefit of the doubt. You have to earn respect
Sure. But you are having a go at them based on a MEDIA report... the same media that blow most things the Crows do out of proportion, and you run with it and try to use it as further proof the Club are idiots. You do this pretty much continuously.

What’s that Brittany gif about leaving Brittany alone? That’s what some of the posting on here’s like, “leave the Crows alone”

Or... just shut the **** up about a stupid, meaningless media report that has no basis in fact or reality?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back