Golf Golf Clubs/Equipment Discussion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anyone collect anything from courses they play?

I try and get ball markers from all the courses I've played last 2 years.

Kingston Heath very clean.

Sandy and Gardiners run though... 🤢
View attachment 1878457

Love it!

I have a bowl of golf balls that signified golf courses or events.
And also markers like you ! Great mementos !!

Does anyone collect anything from courses they play?

I try and get ball markers from all the courses I've played last 2 years.

Kingston Heath very clean.

Sandy and Gardiners run though... 🤢
View attachment 1878457
I collect markers. Bought a cheap frame from Kmart and some circle magnets from Bunnings and glued them on and looks nice

1704413446582.png

1704413510591.png
1704413572565.png The woods design looks horrible to me. The irons look okay, fairly clean and simple. The hybrids look nice.

Obviously appearance only because haven't hit them yet. Interested to see if Taylormade drop a new line or go with another Stealth update.

Whys that? The AI in the name is just a marketing tool, but just about every club maker in the world these days is using AI in club design and their yearly R & D spend.

Just a joke Bruv, buy whatever you hit best when getting fit

How is the testing through Shiels and co and whats it showing with the new drivers (Cobra, Callaway and LQi10)

Have they managed to get them even more low spinning again then the last releade with the aerojet extremely low spinning, as was the paradym original

MyGolfSpy do some testing through the year and share the results on a heap of metrics. I'm pretty sure they use a robot arm with consistent specs and swing parameters for the raw number data, and then they also get some human testing for the qualitative feedback.

I'm loving the look of the Cobra Darkspeed Irons visually.

On another note, does anyone know the cost of the Titlist 350s? I was in Drummond over the weekend while my wife was shopping and I had a hit with them as they were just sitting in one of the testing bays, they felt really nice but I didn't get the price and everywhere online doesn't seem to display the cost of Titlist irons without going in store

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Need to replace this 3 wood shaft.

70g and 6.5/3.5 but don't know the meanings of these?

What would a comparable shaft be to these?

Sorry I really have no idea and maybe someone in here has more of an idea.

PXL_20240115_085528443.jpg

View attachment 1887091
That's a HZRDUS shaft, the flex and torque ratings on the shaft. Just jump on the website when ordering and try and find the same model/specs.

View attachment 1887091

Walked into Drummond Golf and got the new version of this. was $200. I am sure could have got it cheaper but oh well.

Where do people sit on umbrella usage. During no rain periods so as to shield you from the sun?

I never carry an umbrella. I find them more trouble than they worth when it is raining. You are getting wet anyway when playing shots, so not worth the inconvenience.

As for summer, just get a wide brim hat. This is doing the job for me this year.

1707553731686.png

I never carry an umbrella. I find them more trouble than they worth when it is raining. You are getting wet anyway when playing shots, so not worth the inconvenience.

As for summer, just get a wide brim hat. This is doing the job for me this year.

View attachment 1902583

i think having something to keep any % of rain off you is better than none

Remove this Banner Ad

Back