USA George "Costanza" Santos

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Delusional.

It’s amazing how the biggest liars like this guy & Trump are the first to reach for the victim card if anyone tries to hold them to account for anything. That & projection are all they have.

Does anyone in politics anywhere actually cop to anything anymore?

I’m sure doing a Trump will become (if it’s not already) part of political vocabulary. Just do a Trump - cry persecution & accuse everyone trying to hold you to account of doing the things you’ve been caught doing.

It’s amazing how the biggest liars like this guy & Trump are the first to reach for the victim card if anyone tries to hold them to account for anything. That & projection are all they have.

Does anyone in politics anywhere actually cop to anything anymore?

I’m sure doing a Trump will become (if it’s not already) part of political vocabulary. Just do a Trump - cry persecution & accuse everyone trying to hold you to account of doing the things you’ve been caught doing.
I think there was a while when the uproar over his resume had subsided and him being charged that Santos thought he would actually pull this off. His demeanour changed, he started to try rehabilitate himself as an actual Congressman of standing, then once he was charged it all came crashing down and he's in a far worse place now than where he began.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back