USA George "Costanza" Santos

Remove this Banner Ad

More on Georgie boy ... is that even his name? Maybe he's really a "railway architect".

He's one hundred percent in someone's pocket but I suspect they didn't have to work all that hard to get him there. He strikes me as a mentally ill fantasist which makes him more mark than grifter, totally out of his depth and when the inevitable s**t does hit the fan he'll be on his own and in a very bad place. That he seems to be a pretty unpleasant person on top of it all doesn't make it any less sad.

He's one hundred percent in someone's pocket but I suspect they didn't have to work all that hard to get him there. He strikes me as a mentally ill fantasist which makes him more mark than grifter, totally out of his depth and when the inevitable s**t does hit the fan he'll be on his own and in a very bad place. That he seems to be a pretty unpleasant person on top of it all doesn't make it any less sad.

He's also a Ponziest. He will be getting taken down at some point.

What is further fun, repub L'ship need his vote, so watch out for some more squirming.

How this guy got anywhere in life, let alone the U.S government is quite the summary of the country today and what it has become.

How this guy got anywhere in life, let alone the U.S government is quite the summary of the country today and what it has become.
and he got on 2 committees

and he got on 2 committees

He'll probably tell the Space committee he's been to the moon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back